Possible hindrances to my joining the military

SmallTownHopeful

1. Me being falsy accused of being a Nazi in 8th grade, though I recieved no consequence becuase they couldn't prove anthing
2. Me being on medicine for OCD, though I think it is total BS, personally. Everyone thinks I won't have to be on it for long.
3. Me shooting two frogs when I was in 7th grade.

Boy, this really came off wrong, I AM NOT A PSYCHO.

I also get 4.0 GPA's and am in a humain society

Not sure about the medicine but, but you shooting 2 measly frogs won't hurt lol. :lol: I'm not trying to sound rude but you should be fine.

You're in the military, correct? Anyway, yeah, if any of you dudes have heard of www.nationstates.net, it is a site where you create your own nation, and because the school administration caught a Neo-nazi the week before, they thought I was one too when I brought in a photo of my nation. Ttey ended up not punishing me, because, they wanted to prove I was a Nazi so badly they ended being racist, saying because my nation was named after a GERMAN cookie, that it was Nazi related. :evil: Really angered me, especially if this affects me getting into the military. As for the OCD thing, I should be off it soon, if I don't "obsess" over my homework. I heard from an Army recruiter though that you have to me off medicine for a year before you can join. THough, I want to join the Marines.

Back