Possible Deployment....

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Well, I might be going to the Gulf Coast to help out in the disaster. Even though I'm out of the Army and I'm not in the Florida National Guard. I'm still a member of the US Civil Air Patrol. I might be sent along with the rest of my Squadron. Well, all I can say is this. "It's about ****ing time!" HOORAH!

Wish Me Luck

Luis

I find that offensive and stupid. I can't believe that you said that. I'm going to help people.

I might be a right winger. But helping my fellow human beings goes across national and politcial boundaries. I don't care what race, color, or creed you are. If you need help. I'll help. That's what makes be better than those damn liberal elits in Europe right now. I don't see John Kerry and Hillary Clinton getting off their A$$ES to help people. And if any else is in the US. Get off you A$$ and help your fellow man.

Luis

i agree with you man, i hate those politicians that say, "oh, we should really help those poor people", and then they sit on their arses and raise taxes.

i find it funny that politicians that say that cant get up and help, yet celebrities, not all, because some probably do it for a publicity thing, but some celebrities do everything they can to donate.

morgan freeman is organizing a celebrity auction to help raise money, and a few artists are doing a concert in several cities to raise money and will be aired on tv in early sept, i think.

red cross has so far raised 21 million, and 15 million is from individual donations. where are are corporations helping out?

Whispering, another comment like that and your participation on this forum will come to an end.

Good luck 5.56 - get those people to safety and keep safe yourself.

Watch out for snakes, man. I don't know why but I hate those things but being a Floridian you are probably used to that. If you can, I know you'll be busy, but try to relate what you see in the way of destruction while there.

Well, I leave Friday. We're being sent to New Orleans. We're going to provide defense for the open air hospitals and the actual hospitals. And if anyone has a boat. PLEASE GO DOWN THERE AND HELP YOUR FELLOW MAN. These people need to be evacuated ASAP! And if you can't evac folks. Bring food and water. They need it. Crime and Murder rates are rising. THese people need protection and medical help. They have no food, power, water, or anything else needed for a normal life. It's just like Mogadisue. Complete chaos is the law of the land right now. Wish me luck people, because if I'm there. I can help them. And I can keep myself safe. It's the other people that need prayers and help.

Luis (5.56X45mm)

Back