Which sandwich place is better?

• Port of Subs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Subway

• They both suck!

• Total voters
You should have added the "I don't know what you are talking about" option. I guess the poll is dedicated to US members.

Ohhhhh crap. lol Sorry, I have heard of those kind of fast food places in other countrys though. But for all of you in other countrys besides the United States who don't know what they are, just pretend that option is there. :p

BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
Ohhhhh crap. lol Sorry, I have heard of those kind of fast food places in other countrys though. But for all of you in other countrys besides the United States who don't know what they are, just pretend that option is there. :p

:lol: ;) Yeah it's ok... We have some fast food chains in here too, like McDonald's or Burger King or KFC.

Italian Guy said:
You should have added the "I don't know what you are talking about" option. I guess the poll is dedicated to US members.

Subway and Mr. Sub are North American fast food restaurants.

I have worked in SUBWAY for couple of weeks and I go for Subway for the various breads they serve!

Btw, their Italian sauce is wonderful! especially when it goes with BBQ rib

Quizno's or in Las Vegas, IDK if any where else has them they have what they call Caprioti's Sandwich Shops which is the best sandwich ever!!!

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

phoenix_aim54 said:
BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
ghost457 said:
Subway!! i live in the US, but iv never heard of Port of Subs either......

So I assume you live on the east coast?

hehehe

Subway comes from east coast... Boston & NYC

Yes, Subway comes from the east coast, but I said that because you didn't know what Port of Subs was and that comes from the west coast. ;)

Gosh, most of everyone seems to like Subway better. ahhhhhhhh I don't like it at all!!!!!! lol Port of Subs is more....fresh

8)

Hmm well personally I would take Quizno's over both of those options but Subway is the better of the two.

Back