Poor Kitty

oh man, that dang cat...hahahahha their wont be much left of him in about 1/2 of a second. That cat did get owned!!!

(i apolagize to all of you cat fans out there, there is nothing really wrong with cats, i just don't like them. So dont take anything that I say to heart)

lol I've seen that same picture changed to be diffrent things but this has to be my favorite. My Marine made this when he got mad at his best friend. The guy is his best friend matt.
godkillsmatt.jpg

AmericanSweetheart said:
lol I've seen that same picture changed to be diffrent things but this has to be my favorite. My Marine made this when he got mad at his best friend. The guy is his best friend matt.
godkillsmatt.jpg

:lol: Thats pretty good!

AmericanSweetheart said:
godkillsmatt.jpg

That's good.

(i apolagize to all of you cat fans out there, there is nothing really wrong with cats, i just don't like them. So dont take anything that I say to heart

My cat punctured the skin between my thumb and my pointer, before cutting my forehead, the nhe caught a flight out of my room, courtesy of fist express :twisted:

Back