Poll-Most Dangerous Country.

Which country do you see as the most threatning to world peace and democracy?

• Syria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Korea

• USA

• Israel

• Total voters
I don't know if that's the way that I would phrase it, but I do hope that it will show people how much freedom they have here, even compared to a nominally free country, and how lucky they are, and maybe direct them towards more useful pursuits other than spending their lives searching for ways to tear my country apart morally and politically.

SilverPhoenix said:
I wish Sweden wasn't into the EU.. Seriously..

EU is just made for trying to build a defense againt US..

I say.. Good luck. :lol:

Så länge socialdemokraterna är i makten kommer vi nog aldrig bli medlem i ett EU Försvar.

Sorry for writing in swedish!

AlexKall said:
Så länge socialdemokraterna är i makten kommer vi nog aldrig bli medlem i ett EU Försvar.

Sorry for writing in swedish!

No problem, just provide an English translation.

And welcome to the forum, by the way.

Välkommen AlexKall. :D
(That's welcome in swedish)

A quick translation of:
"Så länge socialdemokraterna är i makten kommer vi nog aldrig bli medlem i ett EU Försvar. "

We will never take part in an EU defence force as long as the social democrats are in power...

Happy now Redneck.. ;)

I think the biggest threat to world peace would be U.S. They have invaded in so many countries lately and they have arsenal to do anything. Russia could be a very big threat to world peace, exceptly if Vladimir Zirinovski get elected to president. But while Putin is president I dont think they are not going to fight anywhere else than in tshetsenia (yes it is written wrong and I know it :roll: ).
But for biggest threat to world peace I would see extremistmuslims and U.S and Israels foreignpolitic (dont mean to piss anyone off :? ).

Do you know the background of that banning in France?
First , being a christian country, they banned that headgear for teachers in schools.
Then the moslems complained for being discriminated. So the consequence was, to be righteous, they banned every religous sign in school.......
And by the way I think europe is the last country to be antisemitic....
especially Germany.......
Were just a bit pissed of (at least in germany) about how the jewish representatives in germany "the jewish central comitee" is acting because we critizised the israelic policy with palestine.
Our goverment said, basically, we dont like that and think its wrong.
And the jewish central comitee caused a big trouble, because the german goverment has turned antisemitic.......
And i have to say that was not the first time....and its annoying...
Cause the last thing that will happen in Germany is, that some antisemitic guy will be in goverment....
I could tell you things that happen to guys who are suspected to antisemitic.....
just some months ago the commanding general of our special forces has been fired, because of an absolutey dumb discrepancy.......
a great man, but if you have been in the media once youre doomed, no matter if you are guilty or not........oh i think im gettin off topic a bit... :D

As far as democracy, North Korea is currently the largest threat. As far as peace on Earth, The US will keep interrupting it as long as other countries screw with us and our allies...

yeah but you have to think about our missle defence system, they shoot a nuke we fire multiple missles at the nuke while its starting to come down from space. your right, it isn't hard to push a button. i think we are the most dangerous country because we have all the most deadly weapons right? all the nukes, H bombs ect. i don't think any country is stupid enoght to start a nuke war with us.

USA is most dangerous

I beleive the US is the most dangerous country, especially with our current president and administration at the helm. They have engaged us into a war that has yet to reveal the WMD's that Iraq was promised to have. One of the main reasons Iraq was beleived to have WMD's was because we supplied them with them. If our country continues to make bad desicions about who we sell and give weapons to, then some years later decide they shouldnt have them, this will be a never ending cycle of destruction. As I see it, as the worlds greatest suppliers of weapons the USA is the most dangerous country.

Whether there are WMD or not, we are still fighting the bad guys. We customarily fight the bad guys. Because of our WMDs, we make the world safer in a sense, by detering any would be rogue nations to attack us.

Re: USA is most dangerous

eTboy said:
One of the main reasons Iraq was beleived to have WMD's was because we supplied them with them.

I hear this claim a lot, yet, no one has any actual proof. Provide some, please.

I find myself agreeing with ETboy on this one, America is currently the most dangerous country. In the past few years, perticularly since the Bush, America has grown to be more hate and loathed amongst other nations. Now it's on a military campaign to take any economic spot it can. . .

I find myself agreeing with ETboy on this one, America is currently the most dangerous country. In the past few years, perticularly since the Bush, America has grown to be more hate and loathed amongst other nations. Now it's on a military campaign to take any economic spot it can. . .

LOL. Hmmm....Lets see....So the world would be a better place with out the US? Hmm, so basically, you say that WWII should have been won by the Axis? Maybe you think the USSR should have won the cold war? Where do you think Europe would be today if the US dident back it up finnancially after WWII? US a threat to world peace? Well, if peace means that tirans get to do what they want while the democracys do nothing, than the US is a major threat, and I hope it will continue to be a threat to this foolish notion that if we ignore evil it wont come after us.

Back