Political Discussions Forum Re-Opened. Please Read Before Posting Here!

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
As most of you may know we've locked the political discussion forum for a while due to the amount of flaming/trolling/baiting etc. threads and posts in there.
Some members have been sent on a permanent vacation, and we've cleaned up in some of the threads here so it should hopefully be time to re-open the forum again now..

But before you start to post in here again I (kindly) ask you to review the forums rules one more time:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/faq.php?faq=forum_rules_features#faq_forum_rules

Please pay close attention to the following rules:

1. Be polite and respect the other members.

4. Flaming, Name Calling, Country Bashing, Spamming, Hate or Racism related posts are not accepted!
5. Almost all opinions are welcome, as long as they are well presented and in a respectful manner.
6. Please provide sources (links preferred) for things you have posted if requested by other members. Lack of sources may be considered spamming!

7. Watch your language, this is an open forum and all age groups have access. (but you have to be 13+ to register)
8. Do not try to be a moderator (if you're not one of course...).
Sarcastic replies are not allowed! Please use the "report post" button, or PM one of the forum staff instead if you think that some of the posts should be removed or edited.

Trolling, Baiting, Flaming etc. in any form wont be tolerated at all in here, and it's up to the staffs discretion to determine what's accepted behavior or not!
Continuing with the above "activities" (or other forum rules violations) after a staff member have posted a warning, and/or trying to openly argue with a staff members decision will lead to infraction points and possible temp bans being handed out!

If you see any posts/threads you think are over the line then do NOT reply in the thread, use the "report post" button instead and one of the forum staff will deal with the situation as soon as we're online.

Other than that you're pretty free to do (almost) whatever you want in here.. ;)

As most of you may know we've locked the political discussion forum for a while due to the amount of flaming/trolling/baiting etc. threads and posts in there.
Some members have been sent on a permanent vacation, and we've cleaned up in some of the threads here so it should hopefully be time to re-open the forum again now..

But before you start to post in here again I (kindly) ask you to review the forums rules one more time:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/faq.php?faq=forum_rules_features#faq_forum_rules

Please pay close attention to the following rules:

1. Be polite and respect the other members.

4. Flaming, Name Calling, Country Bashing, Spamming, Hate or Racism related posts are not accepted!
5. Almost all opinions are welcome, as long as they are well presented and in a respectful manner.
6. Please provide sources (links preferred) for things you have posted if requested by other members. Lack of sources may be considered spamming!

7. Watch your language, this is an open forum and all age groups have access. (but you have to be 13+ to register)
8. Do not try to be a moderator (if you're not one of course...).
Sarcastic replies are not allowed! Please use the "report post" button, or PM one of the forum staff instead if you think that some of the posts should be removed or edited.

Trolling, Baiting, Flaming etc. in any form wont be tolerated at all in here, and it's up to the staffs discretion to determine what's accepted behavior or not!
Continuing with the above "activities" (or other forum rules violations) after a staff member have posted a warning, and/or trying to openly argue with a staff members decision will lead to infraction points and possible temp bans being handed out!

If you see any posts/threads you think are over the line then do NOT reply in the thread, use the "report post" button instead and one of the forum staff will deal with the situation as soon as we're online.

Other than that you're pretty free to do (almost) whatever you want in here.. ;)

I'll be good.

Brainwashing, isn't that a political thing so it should be allowed in here?? :cool:

Does that include posting in the nude?
You know, I'm not even going to ask.

on a lighter note, I'm almost disappointed that the Political forum is back. The guys I'd agreed to disagree with I get to strongly disagree with again.

I'll just try to stay out of it. :hide:

Just good strategy Monty, after all it is allowable under the rules of the game. If we wanted you Kiwis to win we may as well have just forfeited and saved 22 blokes an afternoon standing in the hot sun.:p We won! we won!

Back