Political Discussions Forum Re-Opened. Please Read Before Posting Here!

Wow. Hellzapoppin lads and lassies.

At this momentous time of the year, Easter 2008, let me be the first to congratulate you all on the resurrection of the Political Forum. Plaudits.

The amazing height and quality of the political debate since is certain to impress all guests taking a look in, and must surely be of great credit to the Milforum.

Soldiers all! The clash and thunder of face to face, hand to hand combat, resonates to inspire us with all the warrior values.

My blessings of peace and joy upon you all at Easter, and may your God go with you.

Inspired as I am- I have left my own contribution on the alter-ego thread.

Rock on Brothers. Respect.

Last edited:
then you'll lose more members. politics IS a hot button issue. i know. im a member on 3 political forums. and yes ive been given the boot on some for my flagrant attacks on liberals.

I never attack unless they come after me. liberals hate me because I served. I take a lot of flame from them, but only so much then my fangs come out. i have no intentions of that here since many of us are vets anyway.

Perhaps they attack you because you stereotype them as hating you simply because you served. I'm a liberal, my father served, and I don't hate him... Quite the contrary, actually.

*shrug* Just a thought.

Perhaps they attack you because you stereotype them as hating you simply because you served. I'm a liberal, my father served, and I don't hate him... Quite the contrary, actually.

*shrug* Just a thought.

I gathered you were liberal by the way you sound.

they attack you because you stereotype them as hating you simply because you served

they go after us all. now what????

Wonderful. Betcha didn't expect that I loved my military father then, didja!?

Uhm.... WHAT?????

they go after anyone who who served. not just me. liberals still call me a baby killer (where have i heard this??) a murderer, I have PTSD, I burned villages down, I was an idiot for serving. all because i tote the screen name namvet. which represents the 58K killed in my war. not me. how could i do all that **** when i served in the USN??? connect the dots.
.........Its Bush's war. they attack current vets on there that served in Iraq and afghan. so i have to help them stand up and go for the head shot. they've run off counless vets. gettin the pic here???

it would be like me coming in here and taking a giant **** on your dad. you go gonna just sit there and take it???

BTY my late dad and uncle served in WW2. they were both democrats.

if you haven't already maybe you should join a political forum and see for yourself

Last edited:
Back