Political Compass "test"

Rocky_Raccoon

Try this out:
http://www.politicalcompass.org/

I ended up with
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.69

I believe that government prevents mass confusion and chaos, and that ultimatly the states well being is more important than the indiviguals well being.... if the circumstances were different i would think differently (ie. if the whole world were populated like Alaska, a few people per square mile keeping to themselves) but with the way people in todays world think and the way population is, its hard to live without these values...

I took that test a while back. Basically, I got a "bulls eye," right in the center. It seems I am the middle road.

Is that good or bad?? :?:

Doody said:
I took that test a while back. Basically, I got a "bulls eye," right in the center. It seems I am the middle road.

Is that good or bad?? :?:

I was the same way... :roll:

help me??

Economic Left/Right: -2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.46

Is that good or bad? i don't fully understand?

whats this say

Ok i don't like the fact i am on same side as hitler yet on oppo side to blaire and bush!!!!!!!!

Actually says alot cus i am on same side as alot of leaders, ok most of em were murderers so my advide.......don't come near me!!!!!

Economic Left/Right: 0.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.05

Perfect balance. Right in the middle of the cross.

Economic Left/Right: -2.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.79

but reading the things on the cross, thats not necessarily where i actully believe i stand.

Well There we go! :lol:

Economic Left/Right: 1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.97

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

Mine hasent changed over the course of the last year

thanks for the welcome anya, are there any benefits of being part of the club, like drink discounts, or world domination?? :lol:

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -0.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.is this good or :?

Marksman said:
Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -0.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.is this good or :?

Yeah I believe it's pretty good. Close to mine so it must be good. I guess it's no bad as long as it doesn't get to extremes.

Back