Polish Troops Find Sarin Warheads

--

July 2nd, 2004  
DTop

Topic: Polish Troops Find Sarin Warheads

Anyone else see this in the news today? I think it speaks volumes for what has really been going on in Iraq. What do you think?

Quote:
Terrorists may have been close to obtaining munitions containing the deadly nerve agent cyclosarin (search) that Polish soldiers recovered last month in Iraq, the head of Poland's military intelligence said Friday.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,124576,00.html
July 5th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Very interesting and useful stuff. DTop kicks ass and I propose to nominate him for Military Related News' honorary president

( You been posting so much here, man )
July 5th, 2004  
DTop

I don't know abot that, I just like to keep an interested eye on what's going on.
--
July 6th, 2004  
Redneck

Now do those count as WMD?

Thanks for the link, DTop, I was out at the lake the past two days and would have missed it (I doubt there will be much further discussion about them in the media, seeing as it's not bad news).
July 6th, 2004  
DTop

You got that right. It's really amazing how nothing but negative news gets aired. I know we've mentioned this before but the media still amazes me.
July 7th, 2004  
Italian Guy

You guys are right: well I actually have heard this one but it's still so little.
Positive news dont get aired.
And I'll tell you more: why do media keep airing all that propaganda stuff from terrorists ? I mean videos, training ? It will only make our islamic immigrant feel like joining the jihad.
They should be ridiculed ( ridiculized ? ) not exhalted if you see my point. I know it's a democracy, but hell we're at war now
July 14th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Now do those count as WMD?
Almost surely yes, RN. chemical wapons are WMD.
July 15th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Smashing!
July 15th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Its always funny that way with any type of finding...just be careful. Things that are found are often only the tip of an iceberg. The rest (probably a whole bunch more) are just sitting beneath the surface.
July 15th, 2004  
Italian Guy

You mean the tip of the iceberg has been found and the rest had been taken over to Syria during UN inspections ?