Polish Army Photos

Hmm I don't have any knowlege about Polish Mi-24 missions in Iraq...but I will try to find some detailed informations about it.

0311230112.jpg

Polish Mi-24 during training - that's a realy low flying

Last edited:
OMG. What a beautiful sniper rifle.
800px-Rifle_Alex.jpg

BTW, I thought the Mig-24 were stop building more. Are they?

I think Russians are still producing Mi-24. The newest model is coled
Mi-35M
All Mi-24 in the Polish Army will be replaced in a couple of years...probably by Apache or European Tiger.

14.jpg

Polish Base Camp in Afghanistan

16.jpg

17.jpg

26.jpg

562px-WKW_Wilk.jpg

"Wilk" - High Caliber Sniper Rifle 12,7 x 99 mm

NewBeryl1.jpg

Polish "Beryl"

r0304zak06.jpg

Polish "Honker" (on the left) and Star 266M

8_poligon_strzelanie_2.jpg

Spike LR Long Range AT Missile

5_hummery_2.jpg

Polish "Hummers" - we have 217 of them and more are coming soon.

18_hummery_2.jpg

Polish "M-98" Mortar

92_hummery_2.jpg

Mortar teams taking their positions

48_hummery_2.jpg

Polish troops presenting their equiment.

72_hummery_2.jpg

69_hummery_2.jpg

W3W "Sokół" (Falcon)

108_hummery_2.jpg

As for the Mi-24 Polish Army decided that it is a waste of money to modernize them because it's an old technology.
That’s why they are going to be replaced.

Venom PL said:
14.jpg

Polish Base Camp in Afghanistan

NewBeryl1.jpg

Polish "Beryl"

During my time in Afghanistan, I worked with a number of Polish Soldiers. Very good group of folks. Though as nails. That is why I always wanted to travel to Poland. Also, from my time working with them. It changed my opinion of the Polish Military. I thought that after the fall of the Warsaw pact that Poland was nothing but a thrid rate military power. But when I saw them in action. I was blown away. It is a top notch fighting machine. Hardcore and battle tested.

Also, as a side note, the sight on that rifle is an American Designed Eo-Tech Model A65.12. Great sights, I had one on my Service issue M4 carbine and on my personal M4 Carbine. THey have a battery life of 800 hours and run off two simple AA batteries.

It's hard to tell at the moment. We must wait till our government officially decide to remove them from the Army. Than the Mi-24 will be transferred to AMW - Military Property Agency. The AMW will decide who will be allowed to buy them.

Last edited:
Very cool, I like the paint job on the last photo of the Polish naval rescue uit.

Also, the picture of the American Ah-64 and the Polish Mil-24. Very nice group photo.

Back