Polish Army „Anakonda” 2006 Tactical Exercise.

Another part of photos from "Anakonda" - this time some 17th Mechanized Brigade from Miedzyrzecz photos.

IMG_5270.jpg

Polish "Rosomak's" with Hitfist-30P 30mm turret

IMG_6066.jpg

IMG_5376.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_5232.jpg

NBC training

IMG_5237.jpg

NBC training - WUS-3 decontaminating "Rosomak"

IMG_4812.jpg

Nice vehicles, very nice. Do you know someone who drives this things? I just love armored vehicles... I always wanted to know how does it feels like to drive one of those. I saw in a TV interview with a American "Stryker" driver, he said that driving a Stryker is like driving a car. I wonder how it is to drive in one of these "Rosamak's"?

Nice vehicles, very nice. Do you know someone who drives this things? I just love armored vehicles... I always wanted to know how does it feels like to drive one of those. I saw in a TV interview with a American "Stryker" driver, he said that driving a Stryker is like driving a car. I wonder how it is to drive in one of these "Rosamak's"?

I've also heard an interview with soldiers that are driving Rosomak's.
They sad that its like driving a luxury car. Rosomak is in fact equipped like a luxury car - electrically operated mirrors and seat (Heated), air conditioner, CD player, camera that enables the driver to see what is happening behind the vehicle and 10 stars in NCAP crash-tests lol

Rosomak's driver position
Jezdzilismy_Rosomakiem_838114.jpg

Jezdzilismy_Rosomakiem_838112.jpg

Jezdzilismy_Rosomakiem_838110.jpg

Jezdzilismy_Rosomakiem_838108.jpg

Jezdzilismy_Rosomakiem_838106.jpg

Jezdzilismy_Rosomakiem_838104.jpg

Jezdzilismy_Rosomakiem_838092.jpg

Man, I think I'm in love. That is one pretty APC. AC/Heat and in dash CDplayer/Radio. I gotta trade in my Ford F-150 and get me one of those.

We will see how Rosomak's are going to perform in Afghanistan.
It will be their first test in the battlefield.

Back