Police State 3 Total Enslavement

Man I don't know, I am just not buying into this anti Jewish "stuff". I am sure that Israel spies on us, but, to be actively committing terrorist acts in the USA, I don't think so. One has to be very carefully what one sees and hears online. There is a lot of bogus info out there. But that's not to say that all info on the web is bogus. One can go crazy trying to sort it all out. :neutral:

I guess ignorance is indeed bliss!

Man I don't know, I am just not buying into this anti Jewish "stuff". I am sure that Israel spies on us, but, to be actively committing terrorist acts in the USA, I don't think so. One has to be very carefully what one sees and hears online. There is a lot of bogus info out there. But that's not to say that all info on the web is bogus. One can go crazy trying to sort it all out. :neutral:

I guess ignorance is indeed bliss!

It wasnt just talking about the USA

But I would like to know more about that US Naval ship that was a botched staged terroist attack...

Yes their is plenty of crazy info out there but when some of it jives with things that actually happened and you wonder why there wasnt more dicussed about it it kind of makes you wonder....

-edit
Dont read to much into what I am saying :type:

Back