Police: Man Sets Off His Own Booby Trap

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
[FONT=Verdana,Sans-Serif,Arial][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Sans-Serif,Arial]Police: Man Sets Off His Own Booby Trap
LANSING, Mich. (AP) - A man tired of burglars nearly blew off his hand when bomb-like devices he set around his house exploded in his presence instead, authorities said. Victor Iacobescu, 50, ran to a neighbor's house Thursday with a bloody towel wrapped around his right hand. "Apparently, he was...
[/FONT]

Booby trapping even your own home with an explosive is illegal. He got what he deserves..

Served him bloody right, maybe next time he will blow his own head off.

I think you are being a bit rough on the guy. It shows an admirable level of dedication to enact this level of quality control on what could have been a dangerous item?

We should be encouraging these people, just imagine how many people would be alive today if suicide bombers enacted the same QC and tested them before they left home for work in the morning.

Yeah ok he was a bloody idiot but I had to try right?

I think you are being a bit rough on the guy. It shows an admirable level of dedication to enact this level of quality control on what could have been a dangerous item?

We should be encouraging these people, just imagine how many people would be alive today if suicide bombers enacted the same QC and tested them before they left home for work in the morning.

Yeah ok he was a bloody idiot but I had to try right?

Well I tend to agree level of brain power to do it and guts must be high up there. But being sane doesn't always go along with it.

An' you a member of the nursing profession? Where's all that love and compassion?:lol:

Spike the same place as the give a damn meter, kinda put it away in a safe place, now I have lost it. :angel:

As the moto of our unit goes...............

"Its all fun and giggles until someone pokes an eye out.....then we all laugh".

As for Old Flo Nightingale :shock: you are thinking about, trust me Attila the Hun had more compassion.

Back