Police Action near me.

mmarsh

Hi All

I am apparently a minor witness to history.

I am sitting in my office in Saint Denis this morning...there are cops and military police all over as they just caught one (or more) of these sons of bitches about a few streets away.

I'm in no danger, its far enough away cops are trying to keep everyone clear, train station is closed and things are quiet at the moment (no gunfire).

Last edited:
Update

News comingin is that its 8-2 favor of the Police.

3 terrorists dead (1 blew herself up), 5 arrested and 2 Police wounded (condition unknown).

Last edited:
If I were the French President I'd be very tempted to execute the 5 arrested in public by Madam Guillotine.

There is some talk about that actually. I doubt it will happen, but the question was raised during Charlie Hebdo and will likely be asked again.

Hi All

I am apparently a minor witness to history.

I am sitting in my office in Saint Denis this morning...there are cops and military police all over as they just caught one (or more) of these sons of bitches about a few streets away.

I'm in no danger, its far enough away cops are trying to keep everyone clear, train station is closed and things are quiet at the moment (no gunfire).

Keep safe mmarsh.

Dadsgirl

I bet there would be a massive crowd cheering as the blade came down

I want to be the guy doing the drum roll just before the blade comes down...:D

The score is 2 terrors dead, one of which was an own-goal (blew herself up), 5 arrested, 5 policemen slightly injured during the assault, 1 civilian slightly injured (a neighbor) and one police dog killed.

So I am hopefully the injured will make a completely recover its a pretty good result, and its near thing too, this group was about to launch another attack they were stopped just in time.

I was on early shift this morning and didn't see the news this morning, so I only found out about it when I saw the gazillion troops in the train station. Most of the office didn't come in or left early.

Last edited:
I'm really glad to hear that you're ok!
Thanks a lot for the update, hope they got the last of them now... :?

Back