Pogey Bait

SGT G

Whats your favorite Pogey Bait? (Field Food for those that don't know)

My number 1 favorite:
The Vienna Sausage. Was going to post a picture, but the way that works on here is stupid, or better yet, I'm not smart enough to figgure it out. :sorry:

Vienna_sausage.jpg

One exercise we got stuck with a flat tyre on a four tonner with the world's smallest jack.
It took four hours to change the wheel.
But, we had the units rations on the back! So when they buggered off to the next location leaving three of us to change the tyre we had all their food.
Breakfeast that very cold morning was a processed cheese and herring in tomato sauce sarnie, followed by a lump of mixed fruit pudding all washed down with ice cold cans of Fosters which we found hidden in the back!
Happy days!:)

LOL, thats awesome. When we roll out if you don't bring it itd usualy MRE time. Not complaining about our MRE's, but they do stop the flow of anything from the body.

I always took plenty of seasoning. gravy mix and curry powder on exercise with me. You could always turn the most disgusting compo into a decent curry or casserole. ;) failing that, when I was on route maintenance, a trip to the schnelly worked everytime. ;)

LOL, thats what I buy to bring with me, along with never enough cigarettes to last.

Ah now see I smoked for 15 years (I know bad right) and you'll not believe it but I managed to quit them after reading this book. IF you're interested I'll happily forward you the details, if you aren't I shall just laugh at you as you stand shivering under a doorway or something while you fag it away! I am kidding of course, I'm not THAT sadistic. OK I am-but I'll be nice to you, we just met.

Wow Lad! You buy that crap??? j/k But it looks tastier than meatballs I suppose. Those are like..grissley ******! lol Not that I have ever tasted those but still.

But hey seriously-if its high protein its all good. Down the hatch it goes right?

What is your fave pudding? Chocolate for me. Anything choccy is always good.

Anyway thanks for sharing.:cheers:

I always took plenty of seasoning. gravy mix and curry powder on exercise with me. You could always turn the most disgusting compo into a decent curry or casserole. ;) failing that, when I was on route maintenance, a trip to the schnelly worked everytime. ;)

Grand advice right there. Spice for rice = makes it nice!

One exercise we got stuck with a flat tyre on a four tonner with the world's smallest jack.
It took four hours to change the wheel.
But, we had the units rations on the back! So when they buggered off to the next location leaving three of us to change the tyre we had all their food.
Breakfeast that very cold morning was a processed cheese and herring in tomato sauce sarnie, followed by a lump of mixed fruit pudding all washed down with ice cold cans of Fosters which we found hidden in the back!
Happy days!:)

chuckles* 4 hours??? Bet your Manlies weren't all that were blue in the cold! Ouch. You poor sods. And LMFAO @ munching all their food. Fosters?! Happy days indeed.

I'll tell ya'll what, this last NTC rotation (National Training Center) that I whent through before comming to this God forsaken hell hole was the worst on food. Me and my guys lived out in the desert for 17 days with one MRE a day, and not enough water to heat them up. On top of that it snowed in the damn desert. Who ever heard of snow in the Mojave Desert? I think I might have some picture of it on my computer somewhere. If I can find them I'll post pictures of the infamous desert snow.

Don't plan on it, and she is a good womins because she calls when I'm on the way home and starts dinner so its ready when I get there and she can cook good. She whent through Mom's wife's Basic Training Course. So I keep her where she belongs, in the kitchen and in the bedroom when I need her there. :love:

Don't plan on it, and she is a good womins because she calls when I'm on the way home and starts dinner so its ready when I get there and she can cook good. She whent through Mom's wife's Basic Training Course. So I keep her where she belongs, in the kitchen and in the bedroom when I need her there. :love:

As long as you are keeping her out from this forum she will be where you want her. If she is able to read what's going on here, you are doomed

As long as you are keeping her out from this forum she will be where you want her. If she is able to read what's going on here, you are doomed
I will never let her in on this... This is a Top Secret Tactical Operating Center for me. :salute2:

Back