Pogey Bait

He's a Basset Hound and he is a man. I do believe this is treason at my house punishable under the Uniform Code of SGT G Justice.... My poor dog has been woosafied.:(

I remember those dog turds disguised as sausages slavered in axle grease we used to get in tins in the 12 man Rat Packs.
On one exercise our troop Sargeant tried to boil them like hot dogs without taking the lard off first:shock::shock:

I was on a training course once when the dozy cook got his steak and kidney pies mixed up with the fruit pies.
Steak and kidney with custard, yum yum!

And as for his baked potatoes!
He didn't wash them before cooking them (If putting them in the oven for 10 minutes counts as cooking!)
So when we plopped the lump of grease, he called margarine, in them, we got an oily, muddy puddle on our plates!
That's the closest I've ever come to being charged with Mutiny!
The SSM told us if we didn't stop complaining about the food, the cook, a civvie, would walk out and leave us without anyone to cook for our course.
In unison, forty of us shouted "GOOD!"

Last edited:
Oh my God, my wimen has gone to far now, look what she did to my dog... He's to embarassed to open his eyes...
558796_10151166967755765_260273261_n.jpg

How very dare she!!! :evil:

I like you Patch, you're not like most of the other wimens on here. (that's a good thing! :D).

Your profile says you're a Maj? Interesting. I like wimens in authority. ;) :p

I think we are her "Secret escape" fantasy group.
Can we do dressing up games please.
:D

Danged wimens think they own everything while I'm away. They think they have :brave:. Like a bunch of hoolagans runing around. May have to break them with a little thing I like to call "the fun (water) board. With their favorite beer of course. :?

Oh, and that dress looks nice on you Tanky.

Last edited:
Back