Pogey Bait - Page 2

--

January 13th, 2013  
PATCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper1854
One exercise we got stuck with a flat tyre on a four tonner with the world's smallest jack.
It took four hours to change the wheel.
But, we had the units rations on the back! So when they buggered off to the next location leaving three of us to change the tyre we had all their food.
Breakfeast that very cold morning was a processed cheese and herring in tomato sauce sarnie, followed by a lump of mixed fruit pudding all washed down with ice cold cans of Fosters which we found hidden in the back!
Happy days!

chuckles* 4 hours??? Bet your Manlies weren't all that were blue in the cold! Ouch. You poor sods. And LMFAO @ munching all their food. Fosters?! Happy days indeed.
January 13th, 2013  
SGT G

I'll tell ya'll what, this last NTC rotation (National Training Center) that I whent through before comming to this God forsaken hell hole was the worst on food. Me and my guys lived out in the desert for 17 days with one MRE a day, and not enough water to heat them up. On top of that it snowed in the damn desert. Who ever heard of snow in the Mojave Desert? I think I might have some picture of it on my computer somewhere. If I can find them I'll post pictures of the infamous desert snow.
January 13th, 2013  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PATCH
Chocolate for me. Anything choccy is always good.
All wimens love chocolate. Usually the really expensive stuff!
--
January 13th, 2013  
SGT G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
All wimens love chocolate. Usually the really expensive stuff!
My wimens don't like chocolate or flowers, I think something may be wrong with her. Oh yea, she married me.
January 13th, 2013  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT G
My wimens don't like chocolate or flowers, I think something may be wrong with her.
She's a keeper, don't let her go!
January 13th, 2013  
SGT G

Don't plan on it, and she is a good womins because she calls when I'm on the way home and starts dinner so its ready when I get there and she can cook good. She whent through Mom's wife's Basic Training Course. So I keep her where she belongs, in the kitchen and in the bedroom when I need her there.
January 13th, 2013  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Don't plan on it, and she is a good womins because she calls when I'm on the way home and starts dinner so its ready when I get there and she can cook good. She whent through Mom's wife's Basic Training Course. So I keep her where she belongs, in the kitchen and in the bedroom when I need her there.

As long as you are keeping her out from this forum she will be where you want her. If she is able to read what's going on here, you are doomed
January 13th, 2013  
SGT G

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
As long as you are keeping her out from this forum she will be where you want her. If she is able to read what's going on here, you are doomed
I will never let her in on this... This is a Top Secret Tactical Operating Center for me.
January 13th, 2013  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
So I keep her where she belongs, in the kitchen and in the bedroom when I need her there.
You're honorary Brit Pack membership looks more and more likely...
January 13th, 2013  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
I will never let her in on this... This is a Top Secret Tactical Operating Center for me.

I deploy similiar tactics!