Pogey Bait

My fave compo meal was, compo burger with a large slice of compo cheese, topped off with a dollop of Strawberry jam.
All out of their respective tins,
Between two bits of bread obviously.

I already got a wimen, and he's out hunting for a fat wimens I'm sure, what do I have to do?:cheers:

Hawkys hunting for any wimens! Fat, thin, deaf or blind are all fair game. ;) :p

What do the other Brit Pack members think about a yank joining? :lol:

It's fine by me, however to complete membership, you need to spell properly and identify parts of a car properly. I.E. Our favourite neighbours colour of car is red. He puts petrol in his car, the engine is under the bonnet, he carries his luggage in the boot and he has the correct licence and number plates. ;) :D

It's fine by me, however to complete membership, you need to spell properly and identify parts of a car properly. I.E. Our favourite neighbours colour of car is red. He puts petrol in his car, the engine is under the bonnet, he carries his luggage in the boot and he has the correct licence and number plates. ;) :D
That may take a little work on my part, but I think I may be able to get there with some guidance and mentoring.

All in Compo stew! Corned beef, powdered mash, cheese posessed, and powdered soup.
All mixed and cooked together in a huge dixie and dolled out into your mess tin.
Looked like dog diarrhea, but tasted awesome! Especially on a freezing cold day, warmed you from your boots to your beret!

Another good one was from the 10 man rat packs, we used to pool all our tinned stuff, sausages, stewing steak in gravy, tinned mixed veg. All into a large pan on the field burner, top the pan up with water, add extra gravy and simmer till fully cooked, pick up some bread rolls whilst you're out checking your route, and tuck in on your return to a massive bowl of chunky sausage and steak casserole - fantastic. :D

Another good one was from the 10 man rat packs, we used to pool all our tinned stuff, sausages, stewing steak in gravy, tinned mixed veg. All into a large pan on the field burner, top the pan up with water, add extra gravy and simmer till fully cooked, pick up some bread rolls whilst you're out checking your route, and tuck in on your return to a massive bowl of chunky sausage and steak casserole - fantastic. :D

Yep, my troop did that. No breads rolls when out in Afghanistan so we used to get nan-e afghani off the local villagers. (a type of flat bread/naan bread).

Nothing tastier than some nice hot stewing steak and gravy wrapped in nan-e afghani. :D

All wimens love chocolate. Usually the really expensive stuff!

Nah I'm cheap for chocolate.

Don't plan on it, and she is a good womins because she calls when I'm on the way home and starts dinner so its ready when I get there and she can cook good. She whent through Mom's wife's Basic Training Course. So I keep her where she belongs, in the kitchen and in the bedroom when I need her there. :love:

Watchit Sgt lol.

As long as you are keeping her out from this forum she will be where you want her. If she is able to read what's going on here, you are doomed

Aye right!!

I will never let her in on this... This is a Top Secret Tactical Operating Center for me. :salute2:

Nice lol

Yes, our standards are that low! :p ;)

haha <sayin nothin>

My fave compo meal was, compo burger with a large slice of compo cheese, topped off with a dollop of Strawberry jam.
All out of their respective tins,
Between two bits of bread obviously.

And I am suddenly not hungry anymore......

Hawkys hunting for any wimens! Fat, thin, deaf or blind are all fair game. ;) :p

What do the other Brit Pack members think about a yank joining? :lol:

AnySkirt to flirt and any holes a goal right eyeroll* lol

All in Compo stew! Corned beef, powdered mash, cheese posessed, and powdered soup.
All mixed and cooked together in a huge dixie and dolled out into your mess tin.
Looked like dog diarrhea, but tasted awesome! Especially on a freezing cold day, warmed you from your boots to your beret!

Oh yummy! :roll:

I like you Patch, you're not like most of the other wimens on here. (that's a good thing! :D).

Your profile says you're a Maj? Interesting. I like wimens in authority. ;) :p

Last edited:
Wow, on the chow note, breakfast was pretyu darn good. Powdered eggs, sausage (not the tiny links, but the good stuff), and of course buscuits and gravy. Not like the wif cooks, but descent.

Oh my God, my wimen has gone to far now, look what she did to my dog... He's to embarassed to open his eyes...
558796_10151166967755765_260273261_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back