Please Keep in your prayers.

>*CrAzY*<

This morning, one of our forum members lost a family member. Please join me in keeping the family and friends of Justing Adkinson's (JAdkinson) mother in your prayers.

Justin, ya know Tim and I would be there if we could, and if I talk to Amie or Katy, I will definately work on bumming a ride.

I'm deeply sorry Justin, if there was more that I could do other than just say that I would.

Ladies and Gentleman

Thank you for your kind words. My mother Mrs. Dorothy G Adkinson passed away friday morning around 8AM here at home after an extended illness.

It brings me peace knowing that she is no longer suffering and has passed through those wonderful gates and is walking in that beautiful garden with our precious Lord and the rest of her family that went on before her.

p437978.jpg

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss JAdkinson, I hope you'll be alright...

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I just got back from my grandmas funeral, and know how it feels to lose a loved one. God Bless.

-Allie

I am really sorry to hear about this. If you need to talk you know everyone here has an open ear for you. I wish I could do something to help you through this.

Back