Please help, haha.

Hello Captain. Did you go through the ranks? Whether or not a soldier of your experience would get work in CP straightaway. Myself on the other hand only done 4 years and the one tour so I'm probably regarded by some of you lot as a sprogg, haha. I will get over there eventually though. I'm using my ELC next year to do the emergency medical technicians course in Guatemala.

Hello Captain. Did you go through the ranks? Whether or not a soldier of your experience would get work in CP straightaway. Myself on the other hand only done 4 years and the one tour so I'm probably regarded by some of you lot as a sprogg, haha. I will get over there eventually though. I'm using my ELC next year to do the emergency medical technicians course in Guatemala.

He's done all the ranks!!

I was a RM Officer for 22 years, reaching the rank of Captain.

My interest is in maritime security. A number of the boys I served with have got themselves into it and they seem to be doing well from it.

I have my SSO and STCW95 cards but haven't really got any further with them.

Haha, ye I suppose I'm a bit of a wool. Station?? Fire brigade I take it mate? What's ya mate's name.

Highway Man. A fireman??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's worse than that! He's one of these useless wannabe police "Highways Agency Traffic Officers". ;)

Respect, "Frogman". I have a a list of employers for maritime if your interested mate. If I don't get any work by next summer I'm going to do my maritime course with MAST in Malta or Marsec. I'll decide when the time comes.

****in' hell. Hope it weren't the one who give me a £60 seat belt fine the other day, haha. Only messin' mate, I did get the fine though.

****in' hell. Hope it weren't the one who give me a £60 seat belt fine the other day, haha. Only messin' mate, I did get the fine though.

No, that's the kind of low down thing CF does, I don't hand out tickets - I help motorists not persecute them. :lol: :lol:

I wasn't aware there was one in England mate. Fxck goin' to Guatemala. I bet the one in England though takes a lot longer than 2 weeks which kinda rules me out financially.

Last edited:
Respect, "Frogman". I have a a list of employers for maritime if your interested mate. If I don't get any work by next summer I'm going to do my maritime course with MAST in Malta or Marsec. I'll decide when the time comes.

If you wouldn't mind passing on that list, I'd be most grateful.

Personally, I think maritime is the future but I'm probably biased! ;)

Back