PLC Program

Chacon

Hi i'm new to forum and i had a few question about the PLC program. This the info that i have so far http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/marinetrng/a/marineplc.htm my question is what is a minimum score of 120 (waiverable to 115) on the Marine Corps "EL" Composite Score of the ASVAB. I took the ASVAB about 6 months ago and i scored 64 but that's a combined score and recurtier never broke it down for me. I know i can score higher because i took the test on two days notice. I also want talk the OSO but i don't know how to get a hold of him. The recuriter told me before he would even take a look at me i would have to be doing 20 pull ups and 3 miles under 21 min.

1. Are you in collage?
2. Does your school offer PLC?
3. I couldn't break down your ASVAB without seeing it.
4. You would need to contact the RS in your district to speak with the OSO. Not your local RSS.

I am in college this my second year. I believe that the plc program is to all college students. What is an RS

Marine Corps Recuirting Commands are divided into districts. The Main Station is designated as RS, Recuirting Station. The Smaller local offices are designated RSS Recuriting Sub Stations.
The OSO is assigned to the RS in many cases as the RS XO.
You need to find out the RS for your district and call the OSO.

Back