The Plan

*adds drunken voice to the fray*

Best. Investment. Strategy. Ever!

:bravo:

How much does a can of Miller cost in the US (0,33 and 0,5 liter cans)??

On the plane here to Florida it was $5 for a 12oz can. :S

But, yeah, usually in the stores about $5 to $7 a six pack. I forgo the silly stuff and just buy the 30-block of Beast (Milwaukees Best). :)

Last edited:
I'm actually sitting in Florida right now with all the windows and doors open, watching a beautiful lady do yoga half dressed on the back patio, sucking on an ice cold corona at 0800 with nothing better to do than to drink my beer and watch her (and OMG).

Life is good!

Last edited:
life is good. what are you doing in florida?

Visiting the lady friend I mentioned and considering the area for maybe moving. It is beautiful here, but the humidity is something else - even at night it is a bit sticky, which I am not used to, as she is a snuggler - so it's especially difficult with her all wrapped around me and the air like soup. But DAMN is the weather just magnificent! Clear skys, a light breeze, and about 80 projected for today. No where near the stink of pollution like Phoenix is enveloped in.

Mostly I just came to see her, take a few days off, get my head centered for some much needed direction in my life. She lives away from everything, so it is dead silent here. Didn't bring cell phone or laptop. Just clothes and a book to read on the plane. She has this tremendous back yard and front yard garden (she owns a landscaping business), so it's totally peaceful and serene and I just sit out back and drink my beer and think. That type of thinking I can't get at my house.

A mini-vacation, if you will.

One night my wife took me to a hill overlooking Coors in Golden, Colorada and told me to look at the amount of trucks leaving, explaining that there was no way I was going to drink them dry. I thought for a moment and said,"maybe not, but I've got them working three shifts." Old joke but I thought this would be a good place for it.

I was stationed in Germany for 3 years. Trust me, it is hard to come home and drink this..."inferior" beer.

Yeahh, I know what you talking about!!!!! Like I said before my friend was here in Germany for 12 years and it was like a "culture shock" for him too when he moved back to the states. Almost all of the Americans that I hang out with LOVE the German beer. Not talking about our pub´s/bar´s are open till 04.00-09.00 in the morning:smile:!!!

I'm actually sitting in Florida right now with all the windows and doors open, watching a beautiful lady do yoga half dressed on the back patio, sucking on an ice cold corona at 0800 with nothing better to do than to drink my beer and watch her (and OMG).

Life is good!

Maaannnnnnnnnn!!!!
Seems like calling you " a lucky SOB" would be the right phrase!!!!!

:cheers:
Joker

Last edited:
what was funny was my German friends always wanted be to get Budweiser when we had them over... WHY!!!!???!!!

what was funny was my German friends always wanted be to get Budweiser when we had them over... WHY!!!!???!!!

Maybe because they want to drink some "unusual" beer. Bitburger was always our "weapon of choice" no matter if we where "on post", downtown, or party outdoors.

What was funny was one time at "Rudy´s" (thats the name of the bar on post) the manager of the bar, who was also a friend of us, told us (about 15 people all drinking Bitburger except for one guy) at about 22.00 that they are running out of Bitburger, but that it is no problem because he still had a lot of Heineken in the cooler. He was lucky that the armory was locked and guarded!!!
We left about 10 minutes later heading towards the next German bar!!!!

Joker

Maaannnnnnnnnn!!!!
Seems like calling you " a lucky SOB" would be the right phrase!!!!!

:cheers:
Joker

You have no idea. I feel blessed beyond description. I was supposed to fly back today - I traded my ticket in for one more day :) I can't stand the thought of going back to AZ after being here. I just can't explain it.

This is Laurie:

chillin.jpg

I have a ton of photos, but I forgot my damn patch cord and hers doesn't fit my camera. But I'll do a thread when I get back to Phoenix Friday.

I'm glad you're having a great time. You were only talking about the trip for the whole three days I was over there! Good to hear it turned out well.

Along the same theme, just got this from my cousin:

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine.. . and those who don't.

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) -bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health . Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of ****.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service!

Back