Places for Weaponry

hawky94

The Brit Pack (probationer)
Hey people!

As many of you know, I've been writing a novel. And now I'm asking where two Iranian terrorists might acquire some modern weaponry and gear to arm a force of about twelve.

Weapons include all modern weaponry, but I'd like them to be common, i.e M4, G36, M16 assault rifles, MP5, Uzi, FNP90 sub-machine guns, FN Minimi light-machine guns, L96, Barrett .50 cal, etc, pistols, tactical gear - NVG's, suppressors, combat dress, etc. (These are just examples, any others that you can think of, fire away!)

At the moment I'm leaning towards either the Balkans, or some place in Eastern Europe... maybe Libya, I'm not sure where I might find this stuff.

I mean, old-war zones are probably one of those places. But seen as the weapon of choice in the more recent wars is the AK-47, that's off the table.

I've also got to some how figure out a way of getting the weapons in to the UK. Seen as they're going to be used there in an attack.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Hawky :)

Last edited:
Iran also has small arms manufacturing that includes copies of the G3 rifle, the MP5 smg, the M16A1 and some Sig-Sauer pistols.

When I was a firearm dealer in UK I was able to buy ex military ammunition from a wholesaler who sourced it from various countries in the middle east. One if I remember correctly was Egypt and another was Iran.

The borders around these countries leak like a sieve, and what they can't get in their country you just have to cross the border in a remote spot and you can get what ever you want

You are about to drown yourself in detail. Sit down and write what you have in your head and when you have a layout, then let someone take a look to see if it holds water.

There are lots of shady weaponsdealers around..
I´ll echo RM.. Type it up and show it to someone here and we´ll tell you whats wrong.

KJ sends..

Hawk, these are not uncommon firearms. I concur with KJ and RM, that all manner of shady characters could hook you up with such guns. And as far as smuggling it into the UK, just consider what criminal elements operate in the UK and Europe.

The Russian mob, the Irish mob, the Albanian mob...pick one, do some research, and use them.

Back