a place to vent about non-supporters

airmen2b

okay, i talked to this girl who did not successfully complete USAF BMT and she was doggin the TI's and the af and was your typical whinner! well the other people i was with sympathized and whatever "at least she tried right" kinda thing. I think she was quitter, i was astoinished by the way
they all felt sorry for her. Who in the hell would think that basic is a cakewalk, she had to know it was going to be hard. She even had the nerve to tell me and my other friend who is also shipping soon that we would absolutely hate it. way to support your troops! Well i suppose that is is a good thing that she did not make it because i would not have liked to work with someone like that anyway, but she could have been a little more responsible with her convictions of the military. I dont think i am being too hard on her. Well does anybody else want to vent about haters!

sounds like a serious case of sour grapes to me...sheesssh.

Having been a graduate of the medium old AF BMT (verbal abuse allowed, constant harrassment and no times out, but we got all the food we could eat in 10 minutes!) id have to say there was something seriously wrong with that young lady. from the way you described her, Id say her main problem in BMT was herself. maybee its good that you see her for what she is, and for what you had better not become, if you hope to get through and do your bit for the country.

Good luck in BMT. Get a coin, but dont cop an attitude.

:D

non supporters

i think that we should kick every one out of the untied states that doesnt agree with the war and als make the french pay us all the money they owe us for saving there ass 2 times in under 45 years and then take over france and give it to germany.

Re: non supporters

goaliedude66630 said:
i think that we should kick every one out of the untied states that doesnt agree with the war and als make the french pay us all the money they owe us for saving there ass 2 times in under 45 years and then take over france and give it to germany.

Sounds like a very well-thought-out plan there. :roll:

How about when the French helped save the United States' "ass?"

Germany didn't support the war either, shouldn't we invade them as well? Perhaps sell both France and Germany to the Russians as a two for one deal?

And what do you think we should do with those US citizens that are thrown out of the country for voicing their first amendment right? How do you think the new fascist US would go over?

;)

goaliedude66630 said:

And then we sould just take over the world, and kill all that people that don't agree with us! We're so smart... [/sarcasm]

You know what annoys me more than non-supporters? People with totally ridiculous ideas and opinions.

"We should just nuke Iraq!"
"Kill all the diaper-heads!"
"We just need to leave Iraq right now, we don't need them"
"The US is trying to imperialize the Middle East!"
etc.

Sorry that just made me think of that.

Germany didn't support the war either, shouldn't we invade them as well? Perhaps sell both France and Germany to the Russians as a two for one deal?

Come on try it, try it :rambo:

just kidding, guys... :lol:

About thoes non-supporter-haters...
Hey guys...you should be thankfull tha there are different opinions around our little planet. that keeps everyone on the ground....if you know what i mean...

Pollux said:
About thoes non-supporter-haters...
Hey guys...you should be thankfull tha there are different opinions around our little planet. that keeps everyone on the ground....if you know what i mean...

Yeah your right, but I really don't like the ignorant ones...

of course you have do distinguish between serious and constructive critics and those conspiracy guys who run with their ideas against every wall they can find..

I hate those guys like my roommates who always come up with the conspiracy stuff, like : "that mustn't be the real reason for it, you should discover what big interests lie beneath". Like Oh the CIA did nothing to thwart 9/11 in order to leave a free hand to Bush on his war campaign or the attacks in Jordan meant to kill 80,000 were thwarted too easily... I dont believe in this american maneuvering... what the hell!!! That really sends me nuts folks. Simply put it - I hate it.

I really hate people that say Bush only went after saddam was for revenge. I just want to tell them to not open there mouth and voice their opinion until thay actually know what they are talking about. People think just because Saddam put a hit on big Bushie. Little Bushie wanted to get Saddam back. It isn't even about that. It was ridding a country of an evil ruthless dictator. Every one just want to look at the president as a bad guy.

It is not ours to reason why, it is ours but to do and die.
-Alfred Lord Tennyson "Charge of the Light Brigade"

As soldiers, we are sworn to uphold and defend the constitution of the US, and obey the orders of the president and the officers appointed over me.

Come on now? Do you really think we know EVERYTHING that is going on in the world right now? Maybe perhaps the president, the CIA, and the NSA know a little bit more about world affairs and intelligence analysis than we do.

I am not saying he is right or he is wrong. It is not my place to do either. I go where they tell me when they tell me. I will do my duty, no matter what people might say.

I'd have to agree with giving France to Germany. Hell the Germans took over the country numerous times might as well be theres. Forget all the French and just call it southern Germany. Gotta give it to the Germans I mean they over took a few countries without a struggle while still convincing there leaders they wanted "peace". Their only screw up was too many fronts at one time. That and us Americans got involved. They were smart and if they applied it in a different away they might be way better off than they are today.

What pisses me off about non-suppoters?

"We're in Iraq for oil"
"They have no weapons"
"The president new about 9-11 and used it to his advantage"

I hate that they make it a political issue. And I absolutely hate that the President and his cabinet have been made to testify. Its partisan politics and it pisses me off. (By the way the President and his cabinet kicked ass at those 9-11 commission meetings) Shove that up ur :cen: ted kenedy

C/CPO

MunitionsAirman said:
Saddam put a hit on big Bushie. Little Bushie wanted to get Saddam back.

So, you know the current and former POTUS personally? I assume you do, because otherwise those "cute" little nicknames you've decided to award them in your post would be highly disrespectful.

Back