a place to vent about non-supporters

i agree

i dont like bushie being used. He runs the United States. i have a ? did u vote for him i dont care if u tell us but if u didnt then complain all u want but if u didnt vote at all then shut up

Re: i agree

goaliedude66630 said:
i dont like bushie being used. He runs the United States. i have a ? did u vote for him i dont care if u tell us but if u didnt then complain all u want but if u didnt vote at all then shut up

Wow, Goalie, you know the POTUS too? Amazing!

One day, you kids will learn a little something about respect that you seem to have missed learning during your childhood. I just hope it's sooner than later.

So, you never called President Clinton any names? Like Slick Willy? What's Georgy going to do, imprison them without trials, against their basic human rights? Send them to Siberia? Oh, I guess he might.

well i dont know

because if i was president there wont be this problem because there would be alot of people to take prisoners because i would have leveloed the place to save american lives. and for what hes going to do anything he wants because he can and im sure itll be great what ever he does

Jamoni said:
So, you never called President Clinton any names? Like Slick Willy? What's Georgy going to do, imprison them without trials, against their basic human rights? Send them to Siberia? Oh, I guess he might.

No, Jamoni, I didn't. I may not have liked Clinton, in fact I despised him, but I did respect what he represented, and that was the office of the President. It is about respect, Jamoni, something you obviously didn't learn.

Go ahead and reply with some smartass quip, I would expect nothing less.

another bad apple

I get even more pissed off about guys who are in the military and do support the war but make the US look tyrannical by pulling stupid @$$ moves like taking those degrating, and ultimately detrimental photos that those marines did. When a US soldier looks in the mirror the reflection he sees is the entire US military staring back at him and that is the image he must uphold in uniform and in duty. Any one soldiers actions can really blemish that image. As messy as this sounds I am least worried about the Iraqis in the photos; I am more concerned with the militant counterparts of those "soldiers" who bust their ass daily to uphold that image, but will now carry the burden of immoral and less then human individuals that weasle their way through our military. How embarassing it was to hear about that incident. I hope those marines soil in shame to the degree that they deserve and i hope the rest of the world will relieve the innocent and exceptional soldiers of a tainted reputation.

Re: another bad apple

airmen2b said:
I get even more pissed off about guys who are in the military and do support the war but make the US look tyrannical by pulling stupid @$$ moves like taking those degrating, and ultimately detrimental photos that those marines did. When a US soldier looks in the mirror the reflection he sees is the entire US military staring back at him and that is the image he must uphold in uniform and in duty. Any one soldiers actions can really blemish that image. As messy as this sounds I am least worried about the Iraqis in the photos; I am more concerned with the militant counterparts of those "soldiers" who bust their ass daily to uphold that image, but will now carry the burden of immoral and less then human individuals that weasle their way through our military. How embarassing it was to hear about that incident. I hope those marines soil in shame to the degree that they deserve and i hope the rest of the world will relieve the innocent and exceptional soldiers of a tainted reputation.

:?:

Please answer this question for me goaliedude66630
is your shoe size the same as your I.Q ?? :? :?
the reason that I ask this is that every post made by you seems to reek of childishness.. :roll: :roll:

Re: i agree

RnderSafe said:
One day, you kids will learn a little something about respect that you seem to have missed learning during your childhood. I just hope it's sooner than later.
Only if they live long enough to reach Muturity

all right

fine if u dont like what i think then cool ill tell u what i really think should be done any who doesnt support the war i think they should be kicked out of the country because we dont need people who don support the troops that put there life on the line and anyone how doesnt show respect for them should be shot i amit i might get stupid some times but u should feel special that u cant make fun of a 16 year old kid by the way how old are u

You see, there's something in the country called freedom. Hence the reason we are America. That means freedom of thought and speech. In America, you don't get thrown in jail for speaking out against the government. In America, you don't deported for not supporting government actions.

Too many people take freedom for granted. They don't care about the hundreds of thousands of Americans and Allies who have died fighting to preserve that God-given right. They are truly hypocrites, but if they were kicked out of America, we too would be hypocrites.

On a sidenote, RndrSafe is old enough to be your father, and is one who has served to preserve the right of freedom which we excerise here. I know I wouldn't talk to my father like that.

My unrelated 2 cents.

Keep it civil, we aren't going to have a pissing match here no matter how young you are.

:lol:

Back