A place to blow your cool off

I hate those damn politicians
Politics, so lethal that it makes Cyanide look like chewing gum.

Lawyer's Disclaimer: Czin does not accept any responsibility for anyone who takes this literally and starts chewing cyanide. If you do thats your fault and quite frankly you'd be doing the human genepool a favor.

Last edited:
I mena, the damn fighting that goes on Congress. Of course, that's old days, but still.........Also, they're all talk, no action (except fighting which seems to be their favorite pastime)

I mena, the damn fighting that goes on Congress. Of course, that's old days, but still.........Also, they're all talk, no action (except fighting which seems to be their favorite pastime)
One could replace all of congress with gibbering lunatics, it'd still be an improvement.

Hey, the more they're fighting and throwing stuff at each other the less time they have for introducing stupid ideas!
Keep the fighting going.
Can you imagine if Korea had CSPAN? That would be the #1 channel in the whole country!!!

Perhaps now would be a good time for Meritocracy to supersede Democracy as the primary form of government. Just to make sure only just, fair, moral, and qualified people get positions of power.

Hey, the more they're fighting and throwing stuff at each other the less time they have for introducing stupid ideas!
Keep the fighting going.
Can you imagine if Korea had CSPAN? That would be the #1 channel in the whole country!!!
I always thought that CSPAN was the cross between "Saturday Night Live", "South Park" and "As The World Turns".

I think it's folly for anyone in the Korean Congress to fight. Korea - the home of Tae Kwon Do, Tang Soo Do & Hapkido! Could be lethal when someone is just throwing kick & punches!

Someone's gotta teach these guys some Brazilian JuJitsu.
Then it'll be complete.
Requirement for running for congress in Korea:
2 years of boxing
4th dan Tae Kwon Do black belt
1 year of Brazilian JuJitsu
1 year of Muay Thai
Krav Maga is cheating.

Back