A place to blow your cool off - Page 3

--
A place to blow your cool off

March 18th, 2010  
A Can of Man

What's going on with the politicians?
Is it something a certain congresswoman said recently?
March 18th, 2010  
Czin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korean Seaboy
I hate those damn politicians
Politics, so lethal that it makes Cyanide look like chewing gum.

Lawyer's Disclaimer: Czin does not accept any responsibility for anyone who takes this literally and starts chewing cyanide. If you do thats your fault and quite frankly you'd be doing the human genepool a favor.
March 19th, 2010  
wolfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Can of Man
What's going on with the politicians?
Is it something a certain congresswoman said recently?
That's a woman?.......................(oops)
--
March 19th, 2010  
A Can of Man

Nah, a Korean congresswoman said something controversial a few days ago or something.
March 19th, 2010  
Korean Seaboy

I mena, the damn fighting that goes on Congress. Of course, that's old days, but still.........Also, they're all talk, no action (except fighting which seems to be their favorite pastime)
March 19th, 2010  
Czin

Quote:
I mena, the damn fighting that goes on Congress. Of course, that's old days, but still.........Also, they're all talk, no action (except fighting which seems to be their favorite pastime)
One could replace all of congress with gibbering lunatics, it'd still be an improvement.
March 19th, 2010  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Hey, the more they're fighting and throwing stuff at each other the less time they have for introducing stupid ideas!
Keep the fighting going.
Can you imagine if Korea had CSPAN? That would be the #1 channel in the whole country!!!
March 19th, 2010  
Czin

Perhaps now would be a good time for Meritocracy to supersede Democracy as the primary form of government. Just to make sure only just, fair, moral, and qualified people get positions of power.
March 19th, 2010  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czin
Perhaps now would be a good time for Meritocracy to supersede Democracy as the primary form of government. Just to make sure only just, fair, moral, and qualified people get positions of power.
So you want the Chinese system?
March 19th, 2010  
Czin

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Can of Man
So you want the Chinese system?
Something like ancient china's exam system, but it will need to be improved.