Pistol's,whats your favorite?

Done Choseing?

• The M 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Glock 17

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other,if chosen dont post it,keep it simple

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Sukio you did something wrong,Ill PM you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You cant beat it....
sw500lrg.jpg

[SIZE=-1]Specifications
[/SIZE]

Caliber:500 S&W Magnum®Capacity:5 RoundsBarrel Length:8 3/8"Front Sight:Interchangeable Black BladeRear Sight:Micrometer Click Black BladeGrips:Hogue Rubber-Energy AbsorbingMaterial:Stainless SteelFinish:Stainless SteelOverall Length:15"Weight Empty:72.5 oz.

http://sskindustries.com/500.htm

S&W 500 Magnum,best there ever was,and best of all,its not in the hands any gang bangers,only the hard hold this.....

I know! I held one at an gunshow in Savanah GA,sucker is heavy!Hurts to aim,let alone I bet fire!

My favorite combat handgun ever is the HK USP Tactical .45 ACP. I shot it once and fell in love, the recoil is ridiculously light compared to the Springfield GI I fired. It's also very reliable and packs 12 rounds, more than enough. The large grip fits my hands perfectly, as I'm a fairly large guy. It was tons of fun shooting with the KAC suppressor as well.

My next choice would have to be a GLOCK 20, it's very powerful and the recoil is not too harsh for me at all. 10mm Auto is expensive, but it sure is versatile and it has a nice flat trajectory.

If forced to choose between a M9 and GLOCK 17, I'd choose the GLOCK because I've never even touched a Beretta pistol before. Honestly, though, I wouldn't trust my life to a 9mm if I was being forced to use non-expanding bullets.

I'm going to have to say the M9. Not because it's particularly good or anything, but it's the only pistol I've ever fired & qualified for so I wouldn't know how to use any others!

Well I have never held a firearm in my life so I am not able to speak on the same level as most of you. :(

mmmm. you guys might think im girlish but any short 9mm is good for me. they are compact and they carry enough of a punch for self defence. and if i mean to be on the offence, id probably carry more than a hand gun any way(hopefully a 105mm rifled cannon attached to alot of armor and tracks...:))

If I had to have a sidearm I would choose a Browning 9mm or maybe a Sig Sauer as they are the only pistols I have fired. Browning is tried and tested and its got a beautiful recoil. Sig Sauer is a bit ugly though dont you agree?

Back