Piq Quiz 3

I thought it could be a russian Mig 21 aircraft, but if you think it's a Electric Lightning. I remember the Electric lightning a little bit shorter.

The Picture detailing the features is too vague to distinguish which is which so therefore I think there are Three Possibilities:

Mig-21 Fishbed (Likely)

Su-7 Fitter (Very Likely)

J-7 (I doubt it)

Does submitting three answers count in this one?

Damn bloody firewall wont let me play the game... grrrrrrrrrr geocities has too many 'political' sites. :roll:

Bulldogg, are serious...? Thats just absurd...Find the firewall settings and disable the block for political sites.

Now, let me give you a couple of hints, that will allow someone to post an ansawer(I do not accept anjsaers like "I think" or "very likely". Either it is or it isent. Plus naming 2 or 3 diffrent namees is not accepted.)

Your hints:

1- The Sukhoi 7 has wings swept back by 60 degrees.

2- Just because an airplane carries a countries coloures, dose mean it is serving or has served in its air force.

Let me try somthing here for you bulldogg:

5.jpg

yes, that's right. I'm sorry for writing so inaccurate. an if you zoom in the picture you can see the russian flag on the back. So it is a russian Mig 21 2000 plain

Grr.... You had to make me think before I've even gotten awake.....

Ok, it's definately the Sherman, so then it's the British version, the Sherman Firefly, that replaced the US 75mm short barrelled cannon with their more powerful 17 pounder anti-tank cannon.

It wont help repeating the wrong ansawer...ITS NOT A FIREFLY!!!

Another hint: The Turret was origginally made for a diffrnt tank...

M-51 Sherman (Isherman)
Main Battle Tank
M4A4 Hull with the French 105mm gun in a T32 turret
Israeli-French product

Back