• yes, they look pimp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, they make you look like a sissy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rotc boy

out of the guys here have you worn a pink shirt?
and can someone tell mewtf is up with them, i think they make you look like a friggin sissy :?

no
nah ah,
never

if you wear pink shirts (or maybe even pastel colors) you have gone beyond the boundaries of normal and have strayed into "metrosexual" and beyond!!!!!

thats what i thought, but at my school, its all the big tough guys that go around beating the :cen: out of the weak kids, and thats another thing, why do the abusive guys get all the hot girls?!

cuz (as a gross generalisation) at that stage, most girls aren't interested in a guys personality, its mostly about looks and status

which is pretty much the same way guys think really, so i guess it evens out

but iv never understood how it can be seen to be macho to wear a pink shirt, i mean come on, its pink!!!!

best to go after someone who can hold up thier own end of the conversation, and who can make decisions for themselve, nothing worse than someone who cant decisde anything for themselve and constantly defers to you

I'm going to have to say that being seen in a pink shirt by my dad would be almost as big of an ass-whooping as an ear-ring. I was taught as a kid that pink and earings are for girls.

Vitaly said:
I'm going to have to say that being seen in a pink shirt by my dad would be almost as big of an ass-whooping as an ear-ring. I was taught as a kid that pink and earings are for girls.

Wow, I strike out again with three eariings in my ring ear. *laughs*

CadetEnsignAraque said:
i kno i see all these gangsta kids wearin pink shirts and all wtf that shit aint cool but people live by what others say

Well...people seem to be listening to what others say. "Pink is for girls" is what everyone here (expect me) is saying. It's only a color, I don't see what the issue is. *raises eyebrow*

The issue is that my daddy told me that the day that I come home wearing pink and ear-rings is a day me and various black and blue body parts of mine are going to remember for a very long time. He also said that he would tell on me to my Granddaddy, who'd add to the brusing in a much worse way. I said "Yes, Sir" and haven't disboyed that one yet.

Vitaly said:
The issue is that my daddy told me that the day that I come home wearing pink and ear-rings is a day me and various black and blue body parts of mine are going to remember for a very long time. He also said that he would tell on me to my Granddaddy, who'd add to the brusing in a much worse way. I said "Yes, Sir" and haven't disboyed that one yet.

Aw, that's sad that pink is something that says whether or not your a man. I've broken my share of noses (long stories) and I love pink. It isn't what you wear, it's who you are...
Think about it, if you wear pink, perhaps no one would suspect you....

I can't stand them. They suck. In Australia everyone seems to be wearing pastel pink t-shirts with some kind of printed picture or writing on them. Whats wrong with a normal shirt. To "metro" if you ask me.

thank you nick!!!

you would never see either of the waugh twins in a pink or pastel shirt, but you might se ian thorpe in one, that explains everything reallly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back