pink shirts

View Poll Results :if youre a guy, have you worn a pink shirt, and post why if you did
yes, they look pimp 1 9.09%
no, they make you look like a sissy 10 90.91%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

January 5th, 2005  
rotc boy

Topic: pink shirts

out of the guys here have you worn a pink shirt?
and can someone tell mewtf is up with them, i think they make you look like a friggin sissy
January 5th, 2005  
Locke

no
nah ah,
never

if you wear pink shirts (or maybe even pastel colors) you have gone beyond the boundaries of normal and have strayed into "metrosexual" and beyond!!!!!
January 5th, 2005  
rotc boy

thats what i thought, but at my school, its all the big tough guys that go around beating the out of the weak kids, and thats another thing, why do the abusive guys get all the hot girls?!
--
Boots
January 5th, 2005  
Locke

cuz (as a gross generalisation) at that stage, most girls aren't interested in a guys personality, its mostly about looks and status

which is pretty much the same way guys think really, so i guess it evens out

but iv never understood how it can be seen to be macho to wear a pink shirt, i mean come on, its pink!!!!
January 5th, 2005  
rotc boy

well, i dont know about that, i usually go for personality pretty close after looks
January 5th, 2005  
Locke

best to go after someone who can hold up thier own end of the conversation, and who can make decisions for themselve, nothing worse than someone who cant decisde anything for themselve and constantly defers to you
January 5th, 2005  
CadetEnsignAraque

i kno i see all these gangsta kids wearin pink shirts and all wtf that shit aint cool but people live by what others say
January 5th, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Glad to see no " pimps or gangstas" in here so far
January 5th, 2005  
Schwul

I'm no pimp...I just like pink, but only -hot- pink. Not that pastel crap. ;]
January 5th, 2005  
r031Button

It's definitly all about the hot pink shirts...they match my favourite thong too.