Pictures of what you'd want to get rid of

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
Pictures of stuff you just want to get rid of from the face of the planet.

Che-Guevara--C11752769.jpeg

Che Guevara T-shirts.

lol had a poster of him hanging in my room, until i figured out what and who he really was, and got tired of seeing that picture everywere :p

Ticks have no purpose, probably they have, but I haven't found it yet, I would be quite happy if they were gone.

Last edited:
Violent Hatred

&

Bees...

(...or anything that flies that bites or stings).

Attachments

• hatred.jpg
    hatred.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2
  • killerbee.jpg
    killerbee.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Religion.

(I did not say the idea of God or Spirituality, just religion). Religion isn't a very nice thing.

Attachments

• darksided.jpg
    darksided.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7
I agree with you Pixie. It's been used and abused. (some)

Pictures? High school pic trying to hide braces.

Last edited:
there is a whole slew of these kind running around that we can do without... suspect you folks have your fair share of em too.........

Horses_ass_1.jpg

I'd like to get rid of extreme greed...I wish people could realize that having all these things means so little in our life. I never paid much attention to "things." ...money was always there, happiness and family were always there and I just assumed having the newest iPod...it's just how things go and it made me smile.

Being so far from family and friends really bring life into a new perspective.

Attachments

• greed.jpg
    greed.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3
I'd like to get rid of extreme greed...I wish people could realize that having all these things means so little in our life.

I actually have a number of solutions that can change the face of civilization and remove greed from the face of the Earth.

I have many in fact,

However, I am not sharing,....they are mine, all mine.

I'd like to get rid of extreme greed...I wish people could realize that having all these things means so little in our life. I never paid much attention to "things." ...money was always there, happiness and family were always there and I just assumed having the newest iPod...it's just how things go and it made me smile.

Being so far from family and friends really bring life into a new perspective.

"Greed, for want of another word, is GOOD!"

FLEAS, MOSQUITOES, BIGOTRY.... In any form...not necessarily in that order! Like intelligent others have said here, "Imagine".

My ex. Sorry, no pic available. haha:mrgreen:

Lmsao! Uh, me too woman! At least I'm laughing now.
I tore up his pix...through the eyes!
Pretended...get ready for this... to have been a vet!
When my Dad found out, he "dis owned" him as a son in law.
Sneaky bastard, he is...the ex that is
Even stole me Dad's Navy uniform from me. Oh geez, the stories.

Wow.. I was trying to remember some things I would want to get rid of but then realized I've gotten rid of it ALL..yes!!!!!!!

.:cheers:

Last edited:
Wow.. I was trying to remember some things I would want to get rid of but then realized I've gotten rid of it ALL..yes!!!!!!!

.:cheers:

At certain times of the year he is definitely down here. Even saw (er) the person. You can cut off your hair, but ya still dress the the same. This is right outside our home I saw him. I forgave him for alot. Alot. But ......
Then it comes back in nauseating waves.
Like the permanent scars on my face.
Then the Dalai Lama comes back into my brain
"Don't Think"

Last edited:
Back