Pictures of what you'd want to get rid of

I would like to get rid of the .99 cents on every price tag seen from this day forward. :mad:..especially this one....

11-4-25-gas-prices-350x250.jpg

Last edited:
I wish our fuel was that cheap, ours is $11.05 a gallon!!!

Holy cow!:shock: I hope your paycheck adjusts with the price of gas. I feel our paychecks should fluctuate with gas prices. This should be mandatory until we're able to grow wings and fly to work. :angel:

I do believe that's a true rumor....:wink:

I saw on "Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman" there's actually a froofroo restaurant dedicated to Spam ...somewhere in Hawaii(yes, I know it's large). Like it's a delicacy! Hey, it is food!

I will try anything once. But woman, I dunno about that one.
Spam with mayonnaise, celery, etc I will eat if I must.....but that?! Doesn't look too healthy either. O.k., I'll stop.

I'll stick to the thread
I'd like to be rid of photos of my son in law and my daughter.
She just does not look happy. She weighs more than my boyfriend does now! And said son in law, well........
Let's just say I looked him up. I'm not happy

and it's very fattening...:bored:

I shudder to think of the pig parts which may be processed into the shape of the SPAM can...:spam2:....................:angel:

Spam

It was a daily stable for the US Army in WW2 and for many of the Britons and Soviets in WW2 as well who gratefully accepted it via US lend lease aid. Many were glad to have it considering the conditions at the times.

I've tried it years ago thinly sliced and fried it was palatable, not great but I've tasted worse.

and it's very fattening...:bored:

I shudder to think of the pig parts which may be processed into the shape of the SPAM can...:spam2:....................:angel:

I used to have a very large pig as a pet( only liked me). It wasn't my choice to bring the poor baby home, savvy? But, he lived to be about twelve years at about 350#! He was just a wee thing too as a piglet. I do not eat pork.

It was a daily stable for the US Army in WW2 and for many of the Britons and Soviets in WW2 as well who gratefully accepted it via US lend lease aid. Many were glad to have it considering the conditions at the times.

I've tried it years ago thinly sliced and fried it was palatable, not great but I've tasted worse.

Yeah, I've tasted things worse also. Sushi...blech! Now, a rare buffalo burger I'd eat though. Don't do processed moo meat.

The original SPAM was very good, it was made from the prime cuts and was comparable to canned ham. When WWII came about the Gov. contracted out and got what us old timers know all to well, the cheapest they could get.
My folks were true “Okies” so I was raised on SPAM, pinto beans, fried ‘taters and iced tea. I didn’t mind SPAM but then I didn’t know any better.

The original SPAM was very good, it was made from the prime cuts and was comparable to canned ham. When WWII came about the Gov. contracted out and got what us old timers know all to well, the cheapest they could get.
My folks were true “Okies” so I was raised on SPAM, pinto beans, fried ‘taters and iced tea. I didn’t mind SPAM but then I didn’t know any better.

To be quite honest, the meal you just described sounds pretty good. It's early yet, maybe I am just hungry...04:15
Why is it, that when the the government contracts outs, foods get less less nutritional value; thus cheaper for them. Not right. Our men and women should be getting the prime cut of food.

Ya know, I keep coming across darn photos I do not or ever want to see.... AGAIN. Not karma, don't think. I've been doing very good girl.....positive}}} towards others, etc. OMG! Thanks for listening.

Back