Pictures from Turkey

:shock: :lol:

I just didn't laugh at the bike-tied-to-the-pole one and at the arrow sign. what's wrong with them? :?:

Oh my gosh! Those were good! My favorite was the picture with the piece of wood on the road. HAHA Good one, phoenix! :D

Italian Guy said:
:shock: :lol:

I just didn't laugh at the bike-tied-to-the-pole one and at the arrow sign. what's wrong with them? :?:

the bike tied to the pole, anyone could have easily lifted the bike up and over that short pole and ridden it off....and the arrow sign was just stupid, i didnt get it either

Not quite. Although there is that 'inner feeling' after having fought against Turks / Persians(Persians are not Turks if I'm not mistaken, but they used to inhabit the area where Turkey is) for hundreds of years.
Now we are getting quite friendly with each other (which is good) but politicians from both sides always keep throwing wood to the fire so it doesn't go out. :(

rotc boy said:
the bike tied to the pole, anyone could have easily lifted the bike up and over that short pole and ridden it off

That's right, didn't notice how short the pole was. Stupid biker. :D

phoenix80 said:
xander said:
Hahaha im so proud to be greek not turkish so close lol

is it true that Greeks believe Turks are not civilised? lol

Yes hell my uncle believes everyone cept greeks are uncivilized barbarians i dont have the same beleif though

Ghost Rider LSOV said:
Not quite. Although there is that 'inner feeling' after having fought against Turks / Persians(Persians are not Turks if I'm not mistaken, but they used to inhabit the area where Turkey is) for hundreds of years.
Now we are getting quite friendly with each other (which is good) but politicians from both sides always keep throwing wood to the fire so it doesn't go out. :(

wow your a different greek from me

Last edited by a moderator:
xander said:
Yes hell my uncle believes everyone cept greeks are uncivilized barbarians i dont have the same beleif though

Χεχε, "Πας μη έλλην βάρβαρος" όπως λέει η παροιμία. :p

xander said:
wow your a different greek from me

Ehm...is that a good or a bad thing?

μερικοί μπορεί να είναι βάρβαροι αλλά έπειτα μερικοί είναι εντάξει:lol:

And you being different is good it might give me a better example

Back