Pictures from Turkey

No problem. You know I took ancient Greek back in high school. For five years (I would rock at translating). I'm able to read it and get some words, but I guess today's Greek is pretty different.

its is it says some are and some arent is italian close to greek considering the romans kicked our a***

Indirectly yes. Some Greek went into Latin and since Italian comes from Latin, I'd say we have some Greek heritage in our language. Not that the people are aware of it, of course. Now I have to go, buddies are waiting for me at the Parthenon.

Oops sorry sorry... I expected one little greek phrase wouldn't hurt...

Oh, and indeed, today's greek language has quite some differences from the ancient greek.

What u want from Turks??? I dont believe that the Pictures are not taken in Turkey...These are the games of the enemies of the Turks...If you want to have real information about a country please go and visit there..Then you will have a real information about there...
I cant understand why u have such bad thoughts about Turks....I cant...

I now understand why this ignorant phoneix banned. Noone has the right to mislead people with fake photographs.

Back