Picture

They remind me of the "last call" group in any bar anywhere in the world. "Anybody want to go home with us?" There will always be a few hands go up.:drunkb:Most of you guys know the meaning of "wolf ugly" right?

Hehehe They call it coyote ugly around here. Same thing, though, I'm sure. You'd rather chew off your own arm than wake "it" up.

((Dodgey Paint edit away!))

inurhousedrinkinurbeeras5.png

He wont steal your Fosters though, that isn't beer, it's terrible.

Personally, Crown Lager or Guinness if i'm going that route. Partial to Jaegermeister however.:drink:

Last edited:
That's it?? Wow.......Its not even something I'm ever going to need since I've sworn of dating forever. :(

:mrgreen:

I may be young, but I've been married three times too many. :( No more dating. No more boys. Sevens is just going to sit home alone forever.

Or until that hot baseball player that shops at my store asks me out.......whichever comes first........:mrgreen:

Or until that hot baseball player that shops at my store asks me out.......whichever comes first........:mrgreen:

Now, that's more like the 7s we all know. Remember, there's alittle good in the worst and a little bad in the best. Good luck.

Back