Pics of your dog - Page 2

--
Boots

April 8th, 2005  
Corocotta

Incredible!

You must be really proud of your German Shepards, I can understand why you love them so much.

It is amazing what a dog can do for his partner....they are great. Now I understand why they call them the "best friend of the man". I just can´t understand why some religions like muslims say that it is a dirty animal and they scorn them....
April 8th, 2005  
Zyca

I have a small 8 lb dog and a 11 lb cat. I want a big dog... but my fiancé disagrees--saying our house is too small for a big dog. Small dogs are kind of stupid, although I must agree they are pretty cute

April 8th, 2005  
Corocotta

Your dog is cool!!! 8)

I use to think like your financé. I changed my mind: now I live in a 30 square meters apartment with my girlfriend and her 40 Kg dobberman. Regina(the dobby) is really calm, and she just get excited when we wake up.
If you are outside with her enough time...(around 3 hours a day), everything is great. if you don´t... do not leave shoes close to her hehehe.

Today my girlfriend bought something you can install in the bike and ride with the dog. It is great...the dog gets so tired.... :P
--
Boots
April 8th, 2005  
Charge 7

She better pray Regina doesn't spot a bunny rabbit while hooked up to that thing.
April 8th, 2005  
Boobies

Topic: Nice...

Charger, reading your writing already make me tear. Yes I am very sentimental. Love your dog stories so far.

Zyca, LOL with your description of your 8 pound dog. But it is really cool that your cat and dog can get along like that picture.

I have a 10 pound maltese. He is definately a Horn-dog. But I made sure that I am the master of the domain. He is smart but dumb at the same time. What can I do? It grows on ya.
April 9th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
She better pray Regina doesn't spot a bunny rabbit while hooked up to that thing.

Ehehehe, we tought that at the begining, here in Sweden there are a lot of wild rabits...

If you want to see how this thing works click in this link, it is very safe....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16...s/100_0263.jpg[/url]
April 9th, 2005  
Charge 7

Nice pic. I don't see how that thing prevents your girlfriend from hurtling sideways though should Regina see some varmint.
April 10th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Nice pic. I don't see how that thing prevents your girlfriend from hurtling sideways though should Regina see some varmint.
Well, It could happen.....hope not...We have been trying it a couple of time and the dog is already u´sed to it, she likes it...and we love it..she gets so tired!
April 11th, 2005  
Charge 7

This is how I tire out Odin (and me too)

April 11th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
This is how I tire out Odin (and me too)
Nice pics!!
My girlfriend used to do that with Gina, but after some time she noticed that gina was a litle bit more agressive with other dogs. Have you noticed something similar with Odin?

By the way, nice name for a dog, the viking god of war...this fits with your sign: "War Dogs"