Colt SP1

100_0815.jpg

Underwood M1 Carbine (CMP Order)

100_0814.jpg

Armalite AR-180B

100_0816.jpg

Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle

100_0820.jpg

Colt AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine (Waiting on a Form 1 from BATFE)

100_0821.jpg

FNH USA PS90 (Form 1 SBR)

100_0817.jpg

Colt AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine

100_0818.jpg

Microtech XM17-E4

100_0822.jpg

Quality Hardware M1 Carbine (Vet Bring Back)

100_0618.jpg

XM-177 (Parts gun I built for under $350)

100_0819.jpg

Century Arms WSAR-10

nice toys...I assume thats probaly not even half of the whole armory???

The Ruger Mini-14 ranch rifle is practically identical to the one I have. It can knock down a hog, but I much prefer the heavier Mini 30 or a remington 700.

No 50cal though?

I really like the looks of some the peculiar ones. I'm tired of the standard look and is searching for peculiar-looking guns nowadays. The all the guns looks like M4A1 or M16. Lol.

Hmmm.. is that Romanian AKM? Are they really being assembled in Romania just as shown on your photo or they do some modifications in the US?

That one I did some work on. It came into the USA as a single stack magazine (can only take single stack 10rd magazines). The magazine well was widened to accept standard double stack magazines, I replaced the forend and stock, and I also threaded the barrel to accept a AK-74 clone flash hider.

Well I have a Italian 6.5 Carcano and a Chilean M1895 7x57mm Mauser on the way. Should get them tomorrow.

Well I have a Italian 6.5 Carcano and a Chilean M1895 7x57mm Mauser on the way. Should get them tomorrow.

Which kind of Carcano you have? It is "family" of rifles ranging from late XIX century to 1945... Some versions were pretty good (in their time), others were not.
If you do not know it's exact denomination, please post a picture!

Regards,

Franz

Which kind of Carcano you have? It is "family" of rifles ranging from late XIX century to 1945... Some versions were pretty good (in their time), others were not.
If you do not know it's exact denomination, please post a picture!

Regards,

Franz

I haven't gottena round to taking a photo of it but it's a Model M91/41 Fucile. It's in new in box condition (for a 65 year old rifle). I'm trying to hunt down the proper sling and bayonet for it. Also enbloc clips and ammo is a little hard to find State Side.

Can you check markings and serial number?
I could then tell you where and when it was manufactured and if it is one of new production or if it is a conversion from one of WW1 era, which was still largely available at the Arsenals.
Also, the bolt pull handle is straight or bent? Both are known, though the straight version is more common.

In case you do not find markings but the serial number (made of a character A to L and four digits) there is the possibility yours is a Type I, made in Italy in '39-'39 for the Japan Navy, chambered in 6,5 x 50 Arisaka. Many thousands are known to have been captured in good or new conditions in the Philippines.

I could then tell you where and when it was manufactured and if it is one of new production or if it is a conversion from one of WW1 era, which was still largely available at the Arsenals.
Also, the bolt pull handle is straight or bent? Both are known, though the straight version is more common.

In case you do not find markings but the serial number (made of a character A to L and four digits) there is the possibility yours is a Type I, made in Italy in '39-'39 for the Japan Navy, chambered in 6,5 x 50 Arisaka. Many thousands are known to have been captured in good or new conditions in the Philippines.

I'll message you the info when I get a chance. It's definitely not a Type I. It's chambered in the 6.5x52mm and I have to enbloc clips for it. Straight bolt..... Like I said... give me some time and when i get home I'll send you the info.

100_0818.jpg

Microtech XM17-E4

Just wondering, do you like the bull-pup design better or worse than the conventional weapon?

IM sent.... check your Inbox.

Recently picked up a 7.35 carcano that is in a 91/24 style TS stock. The rear sights are fixed an the gun barrel says 1939. It was made at Gardone VT. I am tryin to figure out if this gun is a mix match or what.

Seriously, you should conquer a small, Caribbean island and have the natives for slaves. Then you could invite us and we could have one big party with rum and punch and natives scurrying about serving us, then we could all take turns shooting the guns

Recently picked up a 7.35 carcano that is in a 91/24 style TS stock. The rear sights are fixed an the gun barrel says 1939. It was made at Gardone VT. I am tryin to figure out if this gun is a mix match or what.

Possibly a mix, but you could ask here to have a detailed analysis of your gun. There are a few big experts posting who could surely be of help.

Back