Pics of me on the NJROTC trip to Corpus Christie

Navy Boy

I LOVE THE ARMY!!!!!!
This is me in my room about to go on the big njrotc trip.
dcp057056en.jpg

O.k. we are now on the naval base in Corpus Christie sorry,but this is the only pic that I can take because I can not take any pics on thoes naval ships because they might be carring secret docaments or some other non public stuff.
dcp057066ec.jpg

O.k. we are now on the naval air base and we are now learning aviation class (I didn't really like the class because I couldn't be a jet pilot anyway because I wear glasses and you can't wear glasses when piloting a jet because the Gforces will crash my glasses and well there goes my good pair of glasses. Oh and the fat lady on the left is Fox's teacher that tranlates everything for him to know what's going on.
dcp057100ct.jpg

O.k. I am outside the naval air base and as you can see in this pic that their is alot of traning jets outside ready to fly into the blue yonder.
dcp057119sk.jpg

O.k. it is getting late so I will continue to post more pics of the Corpus Christie trip tommrow.

They let you see secret documents? Anyway, thats really cool
man. Also, that chick in the white t-shirt is very very attractve:angel:

FutureDevilDog said:
They let you see secret documents?
No not at all.

But anyways I have some more pics to put out today.
o.k. we are now in the hanger and this what you are looking at right now is a trainer jet because it has no bombs on it and no guns.
dcp057128ql.jpg

Here's another pic of a trainer jet.
dcp057131jl.jpg

O.k. here is another pic outside the naval air base hanger,but I think pic is a little better looking.
dcp057146up.jpg

Gotta go to school now have more pics later.

Last edited:
Notice the trainer planes say MARINES on the fuselage (or whatever it is called)...coincidence? I think not ! *grins evilly*

All in all cool pics. I hope you are having a good time.

O.k. everybody got more pics and time to show you more pics of the feld trip.
O.k. we are now crossing over the Corpus Christie bridge to go see the USS Lexington.:CG:
dcp057176lx.jpg

O.k. as soon as we got off the bus we went and watched a movie on the USS Lexington the name of the movie we watched was called fighter pilot it was an awsome movie lots of shit being blown up,and so we watched the movie and the everybody had to go to the flight deck and get a group pic in front of the Tom Cat.:smile: (See if you can find me in these two pics here,oh and Fox please don't give away my hiding spot...)
dcp057187wl.jpg

dcp057195lh.jpg

And yes I did take a pics of all the airplanes and jets and helicopter that was on that aircraft carrier.
dcp057208ry.jpg

I thought that this pic here would have come out a little better then this.
dcp057219bh.jpg

This one was a good one.:smile:
dcp057224kh.jpg

dcp057230jc.jpg

dcp057244pf.jpg

Mmmmm...nice looking chick on the side of this jety.:smile:
dcp057251bk.jpg

dcp057261go.jpg

Oh yeah the kick ass apache oh I would love to buy one of thoes babys and blow shit up with it.
dcp057275wd.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't put anymore pics down on that other post so I had to make another post with some more pics on it.
dcp057282sx.jpg

Out of all the pics that I will be showing you on this thread will not ever beat this pic.
dcp057293hx.jpg

:salute2: :salute2: :salute2:
dcp057306ym.jpg

This naval airplane has got to be a trainer one.
dcp057313bt.jpg

dcp057329fh.jpg

Here a pic of the radar tower on the ship.
dcp057342zg.jpg

Here a pic of an oil vassel going out to an oil rig.
dcp057353sl.jpg

Here a pic of the bridge we dove on to get to the USS Lexington.
dcp057390dc.jpg

Here is a better pic of the bridge on the ship.
dcp057423we.jpg

Here is a pic of the big blue sea.
dcp057430xl.jpg

O.k. this last pic I got was when we were heading back home from Corpus Christie it's a pic of the SNS(senor naval science instructor) or AKA Captain Garrett are NJROTC teacher sleeping on the bus going back home.
dcp057453hb.jpg

And that is all the pics from the trip that I went on I hope you all like them and thanks for looking at them.:smile:

lol sorry no I couldn't take any pics of any of the women on the beach or my g/f might find out about it and kill me.

Wow! Looks like you guys had fun!

One small thing: can you resize the pics? Right now they're huge and kind of annoying to view! ;)

LOL! Navy boy, you told me you would shot a pic at the chicks. That's what you told me on the bus.

A cadet does not complane...:CG:

Fox said:
LOL! Navy boy, you told me you would shot a pic at the chicks. That's what you told me on the bus.
I DID! But I thought about it for a moment and said NO!

Yeah, your GF lives in California or Virginia. She won't come to Texas and kill you.

Back