Pics - Israeli Special Forces, IDF & Other..

Speaker

Hi all :) It's my first post here. Btw I haven't found forum for pics on this board so I post it here. So I'll just spam here different pics I hope you like them!

EDITED: All pics from isayeret (Israeli Special Forces) were removed you can visit the offical website on - http://www.isayeret.com/

m113_2.jpg

zelda_n4.jpg

hvms.jpg

command2.jpg

machbet_2.jpg

machbet_3.jpg

hovet.jpg

hovet_v1.jpg

hovet_v2.jpg

hovet2.jpg

ambulance_2.jpg

merkava4_9.jpg

magach6b_3.jpg

magach6b_9.jpg

magach7a_3.jpg

doher__n1.jpg

gill2b.jpg

gill4b.jpg

arrow_c.jpg

arrow_l.jpg

Source - http://www.israeli-weapons.com/

nice pics Speaker. some problems though:
1. password needed to see most of the pics;
2. some pics dont appear to be israeli..( i may be wrong though)..

I'm really sorry about the pics that don't appear, yesterday it was kinda fine and now it really asks for membership. But all the pics are truly Israeli and taken from offical Israeli military websites.

Speaker said:
I'm really sorry about the pics that don't appear, yesterday it was kinda fine and now it really asks for membership. But all the pics are truly Israeli and taken from offical Israeli military websites.

Nice pics mate, but some of them look british..

Nice pics mate, but some of them look british..

Almost all of the arms that are shown on the pics are made by Israel, those which are not they are combination of Israeli & US arms. There is nothing British. But British bought "Spikes" (anti-armour weapons) that were made in Rafael near my home (in Israel), they are shown on the pics above the "Arrow" anti-missile weapon. Visit www.Israeli-weapons.com for more info.

I had no problem at http://www.israeli-weapons.com but the other site wants $10/month.

True, only for membership. You are not obliged to register there for using the site, for example just click on the "Units" for more pics and information about Israeli Special Forces.

There are no 'best' units, Seals, Spetsnaz, Delta, SAS, IDF SF, etc, are all capable outfits trained in unconventional warfare. You can't say one is better than the other, it's an argument for 12 year old kids.

FULLMETALJACKET said:
on one of those pics, looks like lawn chairs on the front of tank :shock:

Just you try sitting on those 'lawn chairs'. Um im guessing thats a friendly on the other end of that turret. He looks rather relaxed for having a tank in his face. (15th from top)

vargsriket said:
There are no 'best' units, Seals, Spetsnaz, Delta, SAS, IDF SF, etc, are all capable outfits trained in unconventional warfare. You can't say one is better than the other, it's an argument for 12 year old kids.

Hey now ive seen 13 year olds argue it too.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
Whispering Death said:
yeah, what's that vehicle with the 6 barrelled minigun?

M113 I think it's called? That there is probably a newer model. I know the 60's version is the M113...

There are two kinds of them in the pics. The one with the rocket launcher is the newest model called "Machbet" that was developed in Israel in the mid 1990's. It's based on "Hovet" (the one without a rocket launcher) which is really based on M113.

Back