Pick up lines

Joe252

Put your best pick up lines here. Please dont repeat the same line that someone else has done. I'll start off.

Are you a ticket because you have fine written all over you.

baby are u tired? (why?) cuz you've been runnin threw my mind all day
(hahaha i actually fell for this one today thats why i put it. and no. no one actually hit on me with a lame line like that it was a friend joking around) lol
i hope you know CPR cuz you just took my breath away
screw me if im wrong but have we met before?
hahahah okie im done
xoxox
Megan <3
semper fi

Ok you reach over and look at the girls tag on the back of her shirt, and say, "Just as I suspected, Made In Heaven"

Is that a keg in your pants? 'Cause I'd love to tap that :cen: .

Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap motel room across the street.

Are you wearing a space suit? Cause your body is out of this world.

"nice hair! what made you chose that color?"

or my ultimate fave (from "the man show? (?)): "does the carpet match the curtains?

I have always wanted to try

"Can I buy you a drink so I can start looking better?"

then I got married so that ends that.

Keep it clean in here boys and girls. Threads along this nature tend to get out of control.

- I'm a little short on cash, would you mind if we shared a cab home

-do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine

-Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too

mmm uk/irish men have wild bad chat up lines, but theres worse ones but ill keep it clean as doody said :p

sorry
(but seriously you gotta see the show, a 6year old going up to a lady (in 30's) and trying the second line, the look on her face was priceless, esp since he had a legit fake id and pretended to be over 18

Is that a mirror in your pocket cause i can see myself in your pants.

I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?

"Do you know karate? Cos damn it honey, your body is really kickin"

But the one I like to say is "Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good".

oh cmon people. be a little more thoughtfull in your lines.

If beauty were an instant, you'd be an eternity.

HA. BEAT THAT!

You: "Hi there, I have a magical watch that tells me you arent wearing pant!es."

Her: I AM SOOOO!!!!!!!!

Me: Hmmmm...... *taps my watch face and then shakes it up by my ear like its not working* ........"My watch must be an hour ahead "

perfect if you want to crash and burn.... or get her drink thrown over you!!!!

Cadet Chief Robot said:
Hi. That's all you need to say my friends. 8)

i agree. pick up lines dont really work. A simple introduction will go far these days. Pick up lines have become counterproductive. If you dont like the simple route, my fav ice breaker has always been...

(you will need a wingman)

I go next to the girl and sit there for a couple minutes. During my stay, i take quick glances down at her shoes and chuckle to myself. Soon it will irritate her to the point that she has to know y i keep looking at her and laughing (women are concious about their looks... use this to your advantage). Eventually she turns towards me and asks.
HER: whats so funny
ME: (takes another glance down a while chuckling again) ooo nothing
HER: cmon whats so funny
ME: really its nothing
Her: tell me
ME: first you tell me your name
Her: (gives name)
ME: well, (insert name), its your shoes
(haha i have hit a nerve)
Her: what about my shoes?
ME: watch. (motion over to friend) Ey Dan check it out. (point to shoe bottom). I told you they exist.
DAN: cracking up. Ya I guess they do.
HER: What exists? whats going on?
ME: Oh nothing. Its just that I bet him $100 that id show him the soul/sole of an angel before we left.
HER: But...I dont.. get........awwwwww.... you're so sweet....
ME: =D can i get you a drink?

Back