Pick up lines

wife of lips said:
From my husband "Yeah you'll do"

lolol

My Mrs picked me up, i got "hey ur cute" as we held hands upon seeing each other for the first time and lighting eachothers ciggies on annual camp. that was over a year ago =D

pick up lines....

I once had a guy come up to me and say " hi my name is Jason....remember it because you will be screaming it later!" I have never laughed so hard in my life!

From the female perspective.... is it too much to ask for a guy to come up to a woman, introduce himself politely and not use a come on line??[/u]

Re: pick up lines....

got2fly said:
From the female perspective.... is it too much to ask for a guy to come up to a woman, introduce himself politely and not use a come on line??[/u]
Now adays, for some, it is.

Redneck the tackle thing works like a charm lol
I was at the ireland v france game last yr (6 nations) france won :( and we were out later and one of the french guys was tackling his mate and kinda took me out, was so sore lol there big guys but he was so sweet then so it worked lol

In general though chat up lines suck, half the time the woman just wants the guy to be blunt and get on with it or just sit down and have some banter

wife of lips said:
Just be honest.The worst thing they can tell tou to do is to drop dead.

Or pull a knife on you. Not from personal experience or anything.........

Irishone, so the French are using my pickup moves now?! That just ain't right.

Can I try a few pick up lines on you? [give some good ones and some lame ones] OK, I have just one more line for you: Can I try a few pick up lines on you?

excuse me, i've lost my number, can i have yours?

i actually almost fell for this one drunk because i didn't get it.... and when i did i thought it was hilarious.

i personally always fall for the cheesy pick up lines. i figure if you have the guts to use it, you've got some confidence and you've got a good sense of humor, and thats worth talking to for 5 minutes. (but it has to be a pretty good pick up line, none of the cheesy mirror in your pants lines)

Heard the best pick up line last sat night! I think I'm still in shock...
My flatmate and myself were out in a club we were dancing and this guy came up to me and started chatting. Went like this:
the guy: do you 2 live together?
Me: Yep
The guy: So do you share a room?
Me: Eh...no
the guy: ever share a bed?
me: * started to laugh uncontrollably* eh...no
the guy: do you come as a pair?
me: 8couldnt speak was laughin so hard*
the guy: can i come to yours for coffee? i could satisfy you both, come on a new experience
me: eh no thanks
the guy: your loss
me: i think ill survive- then i walk back to my mate tell her, shes in stitches laughing.
The guy comes back later asked same stuff again, then started telling us how hot we were to convince us. His chat up line was, you both so hot i just have to have you both lol
He followed us round all freaking night and the sad thing was.........he was a HOTTIE! lol But ya, guys are strange beings to think that works :p

my mom told me a story about how when she was in college a guy dated her best friend. after they broke up, he told my mom "well, you two do everything together, so i should have you too!"

scummy!

and for the record, my mom almost decked him. :)

then the two of them dated twins. lol

Back