Pick up lines

Yeah. All you have to do is do the introduction thing. Then pull out a pen and paper and ask her for her number. Then say, while she's writing down her number, "Oh and if you don't mind, put down your email address as well." Then wait to call or email her the next day. Calling or emailing too soon is a bad idea. If you know what I mean. ;)

dont take pen and paper. esp if you are out in a club, that is obsiuos that you are after.
just give them your phone and ask them to put theor # in. everyone has a phone and its not out of place, a pen and paper at a club sorta is.

That's why someone decided to build these things in our pants (no not the snake) called pockets. You can actually put stuff in them and when you need to... take it out as well. :eek: It's the best thing since throwing a stone at a trespasser's head. :lol:

exactly, you have pocket, you put your phone it in.
pens, pencils, they have pointy ends and if you are trouble prone (cough) you may end up stabbingyourself, somehow :lol:

Joe252 said:
i said pick up lines not paragraphs

It was an alternative to the cheesy pick up lines. Real situation.

Also, Robot. You should ask for email first because they are more likely to give that up than the phone number. then while they are at the @ sign have them write down the phone number as well.

email is weak.
there is no personality to it.
if you want to show her you have confidence and balls and are a potential, get her # and call her, its the most personal, most scary lol and has the most rewards.
never sms!!!

:lol: I've got a lot of rodeo pick up lines, but I've found out that nobody gets them in southern California, and the girls just think that I'm mentally challenged. Last Halloween I wore some of my rodeo gear and some tack and made cards for "One Free 8 Second Ride" with my number, those kind of crashed and burned, it loses its affect when you have to stop and explain what you're talking about every time you hand one out.

Say things to me like a cowgirl would and I'll do tricks for you like a cowboy should.

:lol:
And about lines working, you have to approach it right. Anything will work if you do it right, hell I tackled a girl by mistake (she was hidden behind one of my buddies at a party, took them both out :oops: ) and ended up getting 3 or 4 dates with her before she realized it hadn't been the alcohol that was making me act like an as......nevermind. :twisted:

LOL
if a crash tackle isn't a sure sign of love, i dont know what is!!!!

ROTFLMAO those cards were an inspired touch, good work!!!

Redneck said:
:lol: I've got a lot of rodeo pick up lines, but I've found out that nobody gets them in southern California, and the girls just think that I'm mentally challenged. Last Halloween I wore some of my rodeo gear and some tack and made cards for "One Free 8 Second Ride" with my number, those kind of crashed and burned, it loses its affect when you have to stop and explain what you're talking about every time you hand one out.

Say things to me like a cowgirl would and I'll do tricks for you like a cowboy should.

Redneck. Head to Norco, Bonsal, Temecula or Lakeside ;)

Let's see real life situation, I was on a two week training...it was basic infantry school for Sea Cadets. And at the end of it the Corpsman and I well... she and I hugged once and then hugged a again. I didn't even ask her for her number, she was like do you something for me to write on, and I gavce her my hand. And this chick was beautiful. Only problem is she lives in Connecticut.

03USMC said:
Redneck. Head to Norco, Bonsal, Temecula or Lakeside ;)

:lol: I've figured it out by now, I just have to keep my mouth shut except to say "ma'am" and not confuse the pretty girls with any actual information.

Sea_Cadet said:
Let's see real life situation, I was on a two week training...it was basic infantry school for Sea Cadets. And at the end of it the Corpsman and I well... she and I hugged once and then hugged a again. I didn't even ask her for her number, she was like do you something for me to write on, and I gavce her my hand. And this chick was beautiful. Only problem is she lives in Connecticut.
you didn't ask for her #? you fool lol
as a military man, you should know the value of decisive action, not inaction!!!!!!

Locke said:
Sea_Cadet said:
you didn't ask for her #? you fool lol
as a military man, you should know the value of decisive action, not inaction!!!!!!

what he meant was that he didnt have to ask. she offered. thats y he gave her his hand to write on.

my bad. stupid misreading.
good job mate

do you still have the number or did it....... nah i aint going to finish that one either lol

Well I had my cell in my pocket, but I wasn't going to whip it out and type it in at that time. So about five minutes later I turned on my cell and entered it into my cell. And so far since then we've talked on the phone twice. When I get back from my next training I'll call her up unless somehow I see her at Good 'ol Camp Bob.

i dont need pick up lines, they come to me 8)

course theres always
"i think about you 2 times, day and night"

Back