Pic-Quiz:Military Hardware Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
good

All hail the Admin!!!
It is indeed the Sabra MkII,now, should i give you the points after the BTR60 veraient dispute? You did say that you have to know the exact ansawer...LOL
POINTS GO TO OUR GLOURIOUS ADMIN!!!
New one posted, not too difecult....

Heck you can give it to him if you want, he's so far behind it won't really make a difference.
:wink: :lol:

I'm going with a T55AM2.

Or could it be the AMX-30 Brenus??
I think it looks more like that one.

thanks

Thanks for moving us to trivia.now, moderator status posibly... :wink: ?
anyways, it is the warrior.Admin is only 2 points from the lead....redneck is in trouble....
wait a minut,how many milbucks are you giving him to lose to you admin?!
yes,im onto you.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
new posted, i cant keep up...

Dang it! When I was at Ft Knox, the Kiowas were doing joint manuevers with the armor, every night in the field we went to sleep to the sounds of gunfire. And one of my buddies just became a Kiowa pilot. The one time I don't get there first haha.

Don't have time to try the new one now, got a meeting. Hopefully I can hose Redleg again anyway :wink: .

wow

off by miles....heck,redleg cant shoot the ansawer with his 155mm from where you are redneck.....hope someone gets it....its a nice piece of hardware....

Hm.. It's under 155mm....
I can use it's "straw" to clean our '55... 8)

It's a Tank! :D :tank:

sad

Ok, so you did not know the exact veraient, but for pits sake its a sherman....YOU GOT TO KNOW THE BASICS...this is a site w/all the diffrent shermans...
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/spoelstra/g104/index.htm

This is the sherman is the Sherman 60mm HVMS, built by israel for Chile.now, maybe its an uncommon veraient, but at least try "sherman" on any search engine......

anyways,i wrote it down as sherman105/uo.
NEW ONE POSTED....easier i hope.....

Re: sad

sherman105 said:
Ok, so you did not know the exact veraient, but for pits sake its a sherman....YOU GOT TO KNOW THE BASICS...this is a site w/all the diffrent shermans...

Well, Sherman, if it looked anything like a Sherman I would have. Smartypants little punk.

Just kidding.
:lol: :lol:

And GuyontheRight, you ready to get robbed?
It's the MI-28, it lacks the large Albalet millimetric-wave radar missile targetting system on the rotor cap that is diagnostic of the later MI-28A and MI-28N. YARRR!

ok

again,close enough,points go to GuyontheRight!
Redneck,It did look like a sherman, look at the tracks and hull...still, you are the leading scorer.
NEW ONE POSTED

Gee, considering Redleg sits in one of these everyday, he should get it...

Naw, its and AS-90 155mm Braveheart SPH :D

Hey Sherman, how about adding some small-arms for future trivia?

last time i checked

A big a*s truck with NRA stickers, a un-natrually large Hound in the back and hunting gear in the rear seat is not sneaky per-say...just kidding, you know i love rednecks....
anyways yes its the A90 SPA
Yes,GuyontheRight-I POSTED A NEW ONE, and its a firearm...i aim to please....
top is now tight-
Redneck-6
Redleg-4
GuyontheRight-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back