Photos of women protest in Iran

phoenix80

Banned
Hundreds of women rights activist protested against the unequal Islamic laws on monday June 12th, in downtown Tehran and they were crushed, brutally, by the security forces of the mullahcratic regime occupying Iran.

I wonder where the Pink0-Liberal feminists are to support Iranian women?

Also, note the male protesters being beaten by the police.... It is not just a female vs regime's laws. It is Iranian people vs the entire Iranian regime. Iranian people do need our support NOW!

Reports indicate that many were detained by the authorities and a few were badly hurt and wounded. It is also reported that female security officers viciously attacked the crowd and threatened to kill the people if they don't leave the area. The initial protest was done by a few hundreds but at the end of the event, thousands of bystanders attended and helped the female protesters as well. Many journalist and photographers detained to prevent them from reporting the incident. The crowd chanted "Rights, Bread & Justice for women". Needless to say that reports indicate attendance of 5000 people in the protest against the sharia laws.

Here are handful of many pictures posted on several pro-freedom Iranian websites.

More photos @ Nasiri Photos & Kosoof photo blog & Iran Press News

These terrible pictures add more to my bitter anger toward the Mullahs occupying Iran. You know, I simply hate them for what they have done to Iran since 1979. I hate themullahs occupying my country! Take my words for it. Hate is such a strong and ugly word but using it against the mullahs has become so simple and easy for me. I hate them very much...

My own piece on The Shotgun weblog of The Western Standard Magazine regarding the women rights activits' protest in Tehran on Monday June 12th, 06

Gateway Pundit has more -- Another report by Iran Press News

Updates on detainees - 70 people were arrested yesterday / Rooz Online reports more on the protest in Tehran / BBC News talks of Iranian blogs covering this protest

It is always a shame when rulers use political violence to silence the opposition, especially when this is done by brutal force.
Also, note the male protesters being beaten by the police.... It is not just a female vs regime's laws. It is Iranian people vs the entire Iranian regime. Iranian people do need our support NOW!
Then again I would say "It is certain groups of Iranian people". Because there are quote some Iranians who support the Mullahs. So I don't condone the use of violence, but I am still not convinced we talk about all Iranians.

Ted said:
It is always a shame when rulers use political violence to silence the opposition, especially when this is done by brutal force.

Then again I would say "It is certain groups of Iranian people". Because there are quote some Iranians who support the Mullahs. So I don't condone the use of violence, but I am still not convinced we talk about all Iranians.

Whats your evidence? What group of Iranians you know whom support the mad mullahs?

phoenix80 said:
Whats your evidence? What group of Iranians you know whom support the mad mullahs?

Well of course I can't hand you a document, so I based my thoughts on common practise. Every regime has a flock of people around them that benefit directly. That is one group.
Then you have the rurals which have been a loyal ally of the mullah since 1979. You know this, I know this.....every article written about the rise of power of the mullah make mention of this.

Ted said:
Well of course I can't hand you a document, so I based my thoughts on common practise. Every regime has a flock of people around them that benefit directly. That is one group.
Then you have the rurals which have been a loyal ally of the mullah since 1979. You know this, I know this.....every article written about the rise of power of the mullah make mention of this.

okie dokie

Back