20133.jpg

iraq-ramadi.jpg

iraq%20insurgents.jpg

0,,1164804_1,00.jpg

iraqi_insurgents.jpg

imageNYET57405042123.jpg

mn_iraq_streetfighting.jpg

Last edited:
Ya know if it weren't for RPG's and AK's what would they be armed with? Pea-shooters? I am particularly intrigued by the photo of the fat bastard hauling around a SAW... wtf? That needs to be rectified hey.

bulldogg said:
Ya know if it weren't for RPG's and AK's what would they be armed with? Pea-shooters? I am particularly intrigued by the photo of the fat bastard hauling around a SAW... wtf? That needs to be rectified hey.

I believe that is that Al Zarkawee... he gained a few pounds due to the good life while others are dying for him. Anyway, I found this amazing piece of footage and it made my blood boil. The f***ing bastards stand amidst a crowd so the American troops can´t fire back lest they want to start a blood bath.

Check it out: http://www.break.com/index/kidgernade.html

That's a tried and true technique. But we have a remedy for that, 8th Army figured it out back in Somalia. don't worry Ted, they get theirs. Can't say any more than that.

He's a big enough target hey... you couldn't miss that with a .380 automatic at 300m... you sure that ain't the Middle Eastern version of "Big Fat Bastard"?

The third picture of Easy's latest post. The guy in the white shirt, near the left end of the pic...That gun is what I would classify as "scary."

Back