Photos From The 50's

Thanks. Brought back a lot of memories. Flatheads, tail fins, duck tails,poodle skirts,penny loafers, drive ins and Marilyn Monroe and rock and roll. Was the Good Old Days for me. 19 cent a gallon gas, 5 cent ice cream cone and 10 cent cokes.

Phots from the 50's

Boy those pictures bring back memories. Men wore hats. My special haircut was a crew cut. Butch wax awas norm for me. Movies were 35 cents and with a dollar you got to get a lot oc candy too. Looking at those pictures make me realize I am old. Thanks for sharing

photos from the 50's

Well you got me beat LeEnfield. I was a rug rat in the 50's. Like Namvet I was in the service in the 60's The US Army. (Uncle Sam Ain't Relased Me Yet) Good times

Cool Daddyo! I have my Dad's Fedoras. He ALWAYS wore them to work. He had his suits for years! Wore them to the college he taught at through the 70's. He was a real cool cat! I was born in the 60's, but appreciated it totally!
The Fedoras are a tad too small por moi, but I pull 'em down- til I get a headache....LOL...true
Even have two of his argyle sweaters, the "bowling" shirt type. And He was short, so when I went to a club I wore a black suit of his & jazzed it up, Rockabilly style, Daddyo! He loved it!

Last edited:
Back