Photos From The 50's

February 3rd, 2014  
Robert

Topic: Photos From The 50's

Photos From The 50's
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blast_of_the_past/page3/
February 26th, 2014  
Hutchie

Thanks. Brought back a lot of memories. Flatheads, tail fins, duck tails,poodle skirts,penny loafers, drive ins and Marilyn Monroe and rock and roll. Was the Good Old Days for me. 19 cent a gallon gas, 5 cent ice cream cone and 10 cent cokes.
February 26th, 2014  
namvet

I was a kid in the 50's but remember it well
--
Photos From The 50's
March 2nd, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by namvet
I was a kid in the 50's but remember it well
I studied the 50s in history class.
April 20th, 2014  
steppenwolf

Topic: Phots from the 50's

Boy those pictures bring back memories. Men wore hats. My special haircut was a crew cut. Butch wax awas norm for me. Movies were 35 cents and with a dollar you got to get a lot oc candy too. Looking at those pictures make me realize I am old. Thanks for sharing
April 21st, 2014  
LeEnfield

I was in the army in the 1950's
April 22nd, 2014  
namvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield
I was in the army in the 1950's
I was in the USN in the 60's
April 23rd, 2014  
steppenwolf

Topic: photos from the 50's

Well you got me beat LeEnfield. I was a rug rat in the 50's. Like Namvet I was in the service in the 60's The US Army. (Uncle Sam Ain't Relased Me Yet) Good times
May 28th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Cool Daddyo! I have my Dad's Fedoras. He ALWAYS wore them to work. He had his suits for years! Wore them to the college he taught at through the 70's. He was a real cool cat! I was born in the 60's, but appreciated it totally!
The Fedoras are a tad too small por moi, but I pull 'em down- til I get a headache....LOL...true
Even have two of his argyle sweaters, the "bowling" shirt type. And He was short, so when I went to a club I wore a black suit of his & jazzed it up, Rockabilly style, Daddyo! He loved it!