Photo Signatures

usinfantryMOS11c10

Well I finally made one for myself on the forums here. Would anyone else like me to make them one? Just post me an description of what you want.

I'll just start making random ones based off of peoples names and interests, I'm bored as heck.

If you don't want it..... Oh well, at least I'll find a way to cure the boredom.

One for senojekips.

1zqsv38.gif

One for SHERMAN..... Basically like the one you have with some extras. And yes it's a Mk4 in the Back.

34j7tyd.gif

Or if you prefer this one.... thought I'd throw in the Kangaroo to make it look like it was boxing your name.

23k5d9u.gif

The Boxing Kangaroo would die with his legs in the air to be associated with me. To be closer to the mark, you would need a picture of a discarded stale and wrinkled up old marshmallow that has been chewed up and spat out;).

The Boxing Kangaroo would die with his legs in the air to be associated with me. To be closer to the mark, you would need a picture of a discarded stale and wrinkled up old marshmallow that has been chewed up and spat out;).

What about a old stale marshmallow that suddenly bursts into flames.....

Getting close,... not nearly ugly enough though.

I'll have to wait till I rest a bit to do some more sigs. Hopefully, I get some actual requests for things, instead of just picking a random name and slapping some ideas together. I know I'm not the greatest or anything at animated images, but oh well.... the fun comes from getting to see the finished product after 10gazillion things get dumped in the recycle bin...lol.

34rwvb5.gif

My last version of yours...

By the way it's really challenging to make a decent .gif signature with the file size limit being something like 19k.....lol.

Reminds me of the Black Adder skit about the Duke of Wellingtons regimnetal crest being: two crossed, dead Frenchmen atop a mound of dead Frenchmen. maybe you could replace Frenchmen with Kangaroo?

Last edited:
LOL, I appreciate your efforts, and was not aware of the limit on the filesize. really I try to keep my posts unadorned as they tend to distract other from the point at hand and sometimes they send the wrong message. :)

34rwvb5.gif

My last version of yours...

By the way it's really challenging to make a decent .gif signature with the file size limit being something like 19k.....lol.

Reminds me of the Black Adder skit about the Duke of Wellingtons regimnetal crest being: two crossed, dead Frenchmen atop a mound of dead Frenchmen. maybe you could replace Frenchmen with Kangaroo?
I never saw that one. I must go and search YouTube.

My crest would b something like that which was on the hatch leading down to the Engineers workshop on Parramatta.

A scrubbing brush surmounted by two crossed Stilsons and a micrometer above. Underwhich was inscribed in Old English font with highly elaborate flourishes.

"If you can't fix it, you you may as well f*ck it,
And if you can't f*ck it, scrub around it".

To "Scrub around" something, is to ignore or leave it be.

Last edited:
That would be a fairly easy one to make although I have absolutely no artistic talent what so ever.

That quote I stated earlier was from Blackadder the Third, Duel and Duality (the last episode), it wasn't my favourite series and I preferred Blackadder Goes Forth (The WW1 setting).

Hardly fit for a banner, but here's my best impression.

crest.gif

It looks like i might have to work on this, it has some promise if I get in and clean it up and correct a few minor technical errors. Overlaps and gaps etc. Old "Jellybum" Whitehead, my Autocad instructor would have a fit if he were to see it, fortunately there's no chance of that. :)

Last edited:
Well shrink it and place the text to the right of it and you would probably have a good signature file.

Back