Phony Soldier Jesse Macbeth Sentenced

phoenix80

Banned
From LGF:

Phony Soldier Jesse Macbeth Sentenced

Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 4:38:28 pm PDT

Jesse MacBeth, the lying scumbag who became a hero of the left when he claimed to be an Army Ranger and alleged that the US military was routinely murdering Iraqi civilians, has been sentenced to 5 months in prison.

A Tacoma man who falsely claimed he was a decorated war hero when he took the stage at demonstrations held in opposition to the U.S.’s role in Iraq was sentenced this morning to five months in prison in U.S. District Court in Seattle. Jesse MacBeth, 23, was also sentenced to three months in a halfway house after his release and three years of probation.
MacBeth claimed that he was an Army ranger who killed more than 200 people, many at close range, including some as they prayed in a mosque. He spoke at an anti-war rally in Tacoma and appeared in a 20-minute anti-war video that circulated widely on the Internet.
In reality, MacBeth made it through only six weeks of Army basic training and never set foot in Iraq.
Conservative bloggers exposed MacBeth in May 2006, destroying his credibility and embarrassing the Seattle company that produced the video about his exploits. ...
PepperSpray Productions in Seattle produced the video titled “Jesse MacBeth: An Iraq Veteran Speaks Out.” In the film, MacBeth told nuanced tales of brutal killings he carried out at the behest of his commanding officers.
“They would actually feel the hot muzzle of my rifle on their forehead,” he reportedly said on the video, which is no longer in circulation.

That's what the Left is famous for. COming out with BS that is later shot down, but no one knows about it. The Ends justify the Means for them...

Last edited:
Hmm...usually 'decorated war heroes' never mention if they've killed someone, let alone how many they've killed, and the manner in which they killed them. That probably would have given it away for me, as I've yet to meet a soldier that'll mention killing someone.

and of course, right wingers are never guilty of the same

I have to admit he is the ideal caller in Buzzword Bingo, perhaps we could run a game or two.

Anyone want to make the cards?

Last edited:
Monty, I think this would go right over his head.

Yeah but thats the beauty of Buzzword Bingo, the caller doesn't have to understand it they just have to do what they do best its the players that get the enjoyment from it.

Phoenix80 If you want just a little credibility, you've got to start thinking before you post your baits. I realise that I am on your ignore list, but I know that you'll get the news eventually.
So you are saying that starting every post with "commie, leftist, mullah, Iran, liberal, defeatists, islamofscist, deomrats, left wing, isn't fooling anyone anymore?

Last edited:
I have to admit he is the ideal caller in Buzzword Bingo, perhaps we could run a game or two.

Anyone want to make the cards?

Right over his head Monty.

I suppose then phoenix80, that by your reckoning that the "leftwing press" did us all a great favour. If it were not for their movie on this loony, he would never have been exposed in the manner he was.

Last edited:
So you are saying that starting every post with "commie, leftist, mullah, Iran, liberal, defeatists, islamofscist, deomrats, left wing, isn't fooling anyone anymore?

The pity is that he doesn't realise that his totally over the top attitude, has alerted most readers to the fact that he hasn't got the wherewithall to think for himself.

This type of attitude is more in the style of "Baghdad Bob" ([SIZE=-1]Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf) and his ilk.

[/SIZE]

Exactly. Which is why I posted the picture of the guy before.
P80 needs to calm down, step back and actually look at the damn picture.

What I often say is this: both parties on either side have a lot more in common than they care to think. Usually what happens when two sides have been odds for a long time is that they start becoming quite similar. The only thing different is the stuff they say and who their friends are. But generally they're close enough.

P80 needs to calm down, step back and actually look at the damn picture.

I don't understand why people discuss me instead of discussing the topics. Plz feel free to talk about the topic. I am not the subject of the thread... the phony soldier is... Btw, I am really calm. Why do u think I am not? :cool:

Last edited:
What I often say is this: both parties on either side have a lot more in common than they care to think. Usually what happens when two sides have been odds for a long time is that they start becoming quite similar. The only thing different is the stuff they say and who their friends are. But generally they're close enough.

Redneck, I must agree, it's a bit like the old story about dogs and their owners. I'd never really thought about it that much, but on reflection, it certainly is true with Australian Politics, and no doubt, in other places too.

I don't understand why people discuss me instead of discussing the topics. Plz feel free to talk about the topic. I am not the subject of the thread... the phony soldier is... Btw, I am really calm. Why do u think I am not? :cool:
It's not much use me answering this as I am presently on P80's Ignore list. I have attempted to tell him previously that his attitude makes him a lightning rod, just begging to be struck. Someone else will no doubt tell him the same but no doubt he will ignore it again, and continue to wonder why he attracts this attention.

A little moderation and consideration in all things, could solve most of his problems.

Back